Notifications No Longer Has "Please Leave A Review For X...YY Days Remaining"

Notifications No Longer Has "Please Leave A Review For X...YY Days Remaining"

This was a handy feature on the dashboard notifications page. It would tell me who I have not yet left a review for and how many days are left to review them, as well as the reviews I can review because the guest left theirs too. This is no longer there. Now I just get a notification telling me I can now see a review because we've both left one. The list of those I have forgotten to review isn't there.

Please bring this back!! It was useful!

6 Comments
Jana23
Level 3

Thanks for bringing it up, I just found out about it today, it's annoying. I have two listings and I write my reviews in batches every two weeks, all at once. It saves my time. The dashboard with "days left" was a good reminder for me that it's time to write a new batch of reviews. Also, I stopped receiving the "last chance" emails. I nearly missed a deadline to review really nice guests because of this. And it took me ages to find the reviews page on the new website, I actually had to google it because I did not see it in the menu (is it there at all)?

Please fix this.

Reviews are useful, when I travel I book only places with good reviews. And if hosts don't review guests then guests will be less likely to leave a review for us, our places (if the're good) will get lost among the worse ones, and also the Superhost status is linked to the number of reviews you have. So please, keep reviews relevant and do notify us about them.

Thanks, Jana (hosting for 5 years, most of it as Superhost)

Brian281
Level 3

I strongly agree with you, Martin. Airbnb has clearly been tweaking their website lately, and while a few changes are positive, this one is negative. I had a hard time even finding the "reviews" section of the page when I was logged in.

Emily17
Level 2

Yes this was really useful for me too. I've missed a ton of reviews.

Lyndsey2
Level 10
I just missed an important review because of this. I also can no longer find the page that lists all the reviews I've written or have yet to write. I deleted a review reminder from my notifications page and can't figure out how to review the guest now. Is Airbnb trying to get us to stop writing reviews?

PLEASE BRING THIS FEATURE BACK!  I agree with all the hosts that have commented here.  It took me twice as long and many more button clicks to leave a review for a guest.

Jana23
Level 3

Hi again,

it appears the the page with all reviews (+ those to write, including "days left") is now accessible via: Top menu - profile picture - "Edit Profile" - "Reviews". Very logical indeed. Every time I need that page I have to literally google it and get there via a link in the help pages.

Also, I missed another review because of the missing notifications, please bring them back too.

Thanks Jana