Parking as one of the "extra" surcharges like extra guests

Parking as one of the "extra" surcharges like extra guests

It would be great if it were possible to offer parking with a surcharge, similar to extra guest and cleaning surcharges.  Currently the fee has to be agreed upon and then a "special offer" given by the host.  It would seem to be more streamlined to have this in the pricing options.  I think the same could be true for several options (bringing pets, etc), but I would imagine that parking is something that comes up very often, and would save a lot of time and confusion.

It should be on offer on a charge per night basis, like extra people.

Thoughts?

5 Comments
Kelly149
Level 10

It would be nice to have a menu of choices that are optional on the front end rather than having to go thru special offers or resolution center

good idea

Hilary-And-Ed0
Level 10

Exactly!

Marie82
Level 10

Excellent i have a parking and always a nightmare to get the cash from guests i asked them to leave it on table 1 in 10 forgot to do so or come up with story type i did not use the 

It will be a great idea they paid it before even they get an access 

like any extra 

Cherrill0
Level 2

ive just come on to suggest this- it is a real problem trying to ask a person for £6 for an evening meal and breakfast (the whole point of airbnb is that you dont have to have any handling of cash or asking for it, that is already done).

I think it would be nice to have it as a drop down feature so you can edit the item you are charging for; meals/ airport shuttle/extra bed etc and then have a blank slot for the rate and then edit it as to being a per night or full stay etc... I really do hope they do this SOON 🙂

Hilary-And-Ed0
Level 10

Agree completely!

Parking, pets, babies, meals. It would be easy to add all sorts of options in the same way.