Piano filter

Marc3
Level 10
Santana de Parnaíba, Brazil

Piano filter

It would be amazing to have a filter that would only show listings that have a piano available for the guests. I'm sure other fellow pianists who love to travel would agree!

35 Replies 35

We have a piano, but I never even thought of posting in my listing about it. Just didn't think it was an attraction as much as the place to stay, location, etc.

Ken34
Level 4
Fort Myers, FL

Bugger pianos!  I want to search on hosts who play mountain dulcimer, or who shoot Asian Traditional Archery, or any of a thousand obscure, esoteric criteria.  Come on people!  Do you only stay in hotels with a piano?  Or  only eat at restaurants which serve collard greens and pork belly?

Wyatt
Host Voice Admin
Host Voice Admin
SF, CA

Neil6
Level 1
Brighton, United Kingdom

After much searching I have tracked down a few properties with a Piano: paris, berlin, lisbon, amsterdam. took alot of searching. Happy to share and exchange with you 

Jenna30
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Neil - I am also looking for listings with pianos. Please do share your list if you have made one. Thank you!

Cosima4
Level 2
Müllheim, Germany

Hi, I am Cosima! Its great, what you are doing.... looking for places with a piano, 

please do share the list with the pianos with me! Thanks!

Cosima4
Level 2
Müllheim, Germany

Do you know some airbnb with piano in Amsterdam?? Cosima

Yes how did you search for the piano ?

Hannah129
Level 1
Barcelona, Spain

Totally agree! Of course guests who don't play piano don't care. But pianists care A LOT!

Tara6
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Totally agree!! They used to have a keywords feature that meant you could search using "piano " but they got rid of it. I've written to them a couple of times about it to no avail. For a pianist booking a place with a piano is pretty much essential. In the meantime I have piano wishlists from before that I could share 

Hi Tara! It would be grand if you could share this list with us ! Thank you so much!

Cosima4
Level 2
Müllheim, Germany

This would be great!!! Please, share!

Masha11
Level 1
Beijing, China

I'm desperately looking for a place in 15th or 7 th with a piano... please share... we are family of pianists, need it so much... kuznetsovamasha@gmail.com

Sophie397
Level 1
Brighton, United Kingdom

yes please share! Need a piano retreat! x