Preferred check in date

Cori2
Level 3
Vancouver, Canada

Preferred check in date

It would be great if certain dates could be blocked for check in without blocking the date in the calendar entirely.
For example, two months from now, I might be away for two days and could not have a guest check-in while away but if they arrived before that date it would be fine.
Additionally, it costs me more for a cleaner to come in on the weekends, so if I could charge more for a weekend check-in, that would be great.
10 Replies 10
Eleni13
Level 2
Volos, Greece

Thumbs up!

Mary-and-Jeff1
Level 3
San Diego, CA

Brilliant Idea! ! !   This woud help me sooooo much! ! ! 

Corinne-and-Jonathan0
Level 2
Blowing Rock, NC

Such a great idea! Seems like it would be fairly easy to make this happen!

Peter-and-James0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Agreed. This is an issue especially with Instant Book. I am happy to have guests stay over the Christmas period but I am not able to do a check-in on Christmas Day.

MariaBeatrice0
Level 3
Milan, Italy

Mi unisco anche io alla richiesta. Da ottobre a febbraio non posso fare il check- in i martedì, e quindi li ho bloccati, ma in realtà potrei benissimo ospitare!

Beth-and-Dan0
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Thumbs up Cori!   We'd like the same function too and was just about to ask the same question ourselves.  Sometimes you can't be around to do a check-in but you'd be fine with having a guest staying that has already checked-in.

Please AirBnB, this is a great idea.  Can you make it happen?

🙂

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Chris283
Level 1
Bondi Beach, Australia

Has this been actioned? Im getting a few requests for check in on Xmas Day and check on on New Years Day which just isnt feasible. 

Anne355
Level 5
Villeneuve-d'Ascq, France

Hi, I found it via the search toolbar but it still does not seem to be implemented about one year later.

Yet I was about to post the same idea.

Seems fesible, doesn't it?

best, Anne