Pricing display...

Kelly76
Level 1
St. Petersburg, FL

Pricing display...

Why should we have two separate places for pricing?  Each month has different pricing, however one price shows up for each month.  I can't tell you how many times people have asked me which pricing is it.

Makes me feel like I'm trying to scam the guests.

6 Replies 6
Bonnie24
Level 2
Sayulita, Mexico

When I go into the preview of my listings, I see a rate that is not appropriate for that day.  I don't understand why it isn't showing the appropriate rate for that day. And if a guest wants to book for December, the rate of low season shows up (our summer) on the front page. This is confusing.

Unless I'm missing something.

Ken32
Level 1
Houston, TX

Agree!  Just one price plus cleaning and Airbnb fees!  I would like to be able to ad a note, like Continental Breakfast included!  Guests would be able to compare apples to apples!

Christine218
Level 3
Solana Beach, CA

I agree - the price for the day that they are inquiring about should show up.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Nikki104
Level 1
Ripon, United Kingdom

I am new to airbnb as a host. What I have noticed is that the price per night displayed on the main webiste page, the first one people see, is higher than the actual price per night. Can anyone explain this to me?

Nikki

Nikki104
Level 1
Ripon, United Kingdom

I am new to airbnb as a host. What I have noticed is that the price per night displayed on the main webiste page, the first one people see, is higher than the actual price per night. Can anyone explain this to me?

Nikki