Print House Rules

Print House Rules

Since house rules are in different sections of AirBnbs appartments description, I would like to print them to make them available in paper to arriving guests.

6 Comments
Heather93
Level 2

I copied and pasted mine on a word doc as I went. Smoothing out to make it cohesive and in order. 

Jane73
Level 1

I agree. I think hosts should be able to print their whole listing so that it prints out neatly with a brochure-like appearance.

Both for advertising purposes and to leave in the room to 'remind' guests what is included and what the house rules are.

Manfredo1
Level 3

Jane printing out from airbnb has also the advantage of using only one information source.

Another  written document say .doc could have misleading info with that of airbnbs.

Manfredo

Dimitri0
Former Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

I just renewed this discussion in a new post. The need to print out. I mentioned editing, but, of course, communication with guests is another big one.  It's simply too tricky to see all of what we have written to describe our listing. And once over, is not enough for editing.

Bravo to the concept that a brochure should be hanging around the place reminding the folks what they signed up for.

Good stuff!

I tried printing out from the listing preview function, and, for the purpose of editing, it worked decently.

I think I might be able to cobble together a decent print out to leave in the suite.

It does help to have community discussion to gain focus.