Put Reviews back in chronological order

Put Reviews back in chronological order

Another round...

Seriously, does anyone from Airbnb read it? When I look for a place, I'm always interested in the most recent reviews. Everything else is just useless

51 Comments
Kate260
Level 3

keep calling back and complaining until they change reviews back in chronological order. someon should start an online petition to them, as they are NOT listening to us!

Grace125
Level 1

Agree with everyone. For a while, I thought it was only me. I hope Airbnb will go back to the same sequence as before.

Cheryl8
Level 2

I have had the same problem for the last 3 months  and it is really affecting my business also. Why did they do it? Mine changed around the time they were doing evaluations for  the supposedly 'Superhost"

Hui7
Level 1

I would like to add my voice to call for reviews to be positioned chronologically. Am not trying to dodge any bad reviews but strangely the only one that raised an issue out of all my guests is the one that appears at the top of the reviews for the listing and they stayed a few months ago. Most frustrating.

Rosemary12
Level 9

This is email #3 from Airbnb after my complaint that reviews are out of order:

In this case, as I was seeing your listing as a guest, what the guests are seeing is your current reviews. I also checked the listing from your point of view, in this case in preview mode, and in preview mode the reviews are in fact out of order, but that is not what the guest will see. There is nothing wrong with your listing or the website, as I have verified this, and doing my research.

They just don't get it! I had friends check what they see on my listing and it is WRONG.  Airbnb tells me that they can't change it but will send the complaint higher up. We have to keep bombarding them with email complaints until they get the message that we don't like what they did.

Kate260
Level 3

We need to start an online petition outside of this forum to send to Airbnb about this problem. they are NOT listening and will not change the review policy back and its costing all of us so much business! also consider using another website like Homeaway or VRBO, maybe if they lose enough Hosts it will wake them up!  they can not give a good reason WHY they changed the reviews to be out of order...

so Frustrating!

Rosemary12
Level 9

I put a note on my listing that reviews are out of order. At least guests will be alerted (if they even read the section on "about this listing").

Kate260
Level 3

Keep complaining and move your business to another website. thousands of Hosts are so angry about this and Airbnb management is NOT listening! also add a note in your description about what pages guests can find your 2017 reviews on... we should not have to do this! Put the review back in chronologicla order!

RESIST!

Wendy117
Level 10

It may be reversed in the future if my bookings are at all representative of other airbnb bookings.  I used to get 90% of my bookings from Airbnb and since these changes I am finding I am up to 40% bookings from my other site.  I know as a guest, I am put off by a bad review so maybe now that Airbnb are putting our bad review up front, no matter how old it is, guests are losing faith with the quality of Airbnb homes on offer.

Faze0
Level 2

Seems like sheer stupidity on Airbnb's part. I have also complaigned as  I took a break from hosting and the first review showing is from 18 months ago! and not my best one

Argggh this is a piece of **bleep**e. If it doesnt change soon, I will stop hosting with them. Plain and simple.