Rank above SuperHost

Rank above SuperHost

There should be a level above SuperHost if a host has received the recognition for over a year without any issues. I believe their listings should also be placed first when users are searching for rentals. As hosts who go above and beyond we are helping Airbnb succeed and in return should be given a higher ranking/title.
9 Comments
Caitlin12
Level 3

I have been a super host 3x in the last few years. However, I do not think there listing should be seen over other listings. A bad guest who gives3 stars could prevent getting super host. 

Annette35
Level 2

I agree, I get great reviews but sometimes people are just stingy with their stars. I think we should be able to see who gives the stars. I don't ever know. It makes it hard to improve your ratings. 

Miki6
Level 3

I have a 5 star Superhost rating overall, but I have a guest coming for 3.5 months so I will lose my superhost for that quarter because I only have one guest. Might there be a superhost rating that is a percentage of guests rating 5 stars? Like if 100% of guests rate 5 stars?  Instead of requiring 10 guests to rate 5 stars. If you only have one guest, even if that guest rates you 5 stars, you lose your badge.

I agree with Tara, i have been a consecutive superhost for the last 2 years and what we get is $100 a year to spend on renting through Airbnb, i'm not complaining but i would rather have prominence in searches.

This effort should be recognised by giving prominence to those that maintain this status especially in searches.

Dimitri0
Former Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Karen237
Level 1

I agree.  I have been a superhost for 3 years and I am listed on page 18 in my country with all these newbies in front of me.  There is one property that is always on page one and I don't know why they have that privledge. It is a bit disheartning as I work very hard at this.

Anne120
Level 2

For all you superhosts here, Airbnb gave me a travel coupon of 100 dollar for being a superhost over a long period of time as they may have to many of you. Great gift.

I booked a room of 30 euro using the coupon code . I thought that I would be able to use the rest of my coupon for another trip. Unfortunately, I lost my complete coupon to this 30 euro-room. If I had known, I would have used the coupon for a longer trip.

The system did not warn me for loosing my coupon if I booked for too low a price. I have tried to get access to Airbnb by mail and by phone and by sms. No no avail, they simply do not answer. I am sending you this as a  a warning. Don't waste your good coupon.

Marj2
Level 4

First, yes! I wholeheartedly agree. I have been a superhost for 3 years and I would like to see us recieve more benefits. I've gotten two travel coupons, but after so much work,a higher search algorithm or more monetary reward would be truly appreciated. Otherwise, the motivation may drop. 

Second, @Anne0 that's crazy. Thanks for the heads up.

Anne120
Level 2

Hi Marj, We have moved over a year in time now. I have been a superhost even since, but never again was I sent a coupon for travelling. Even that reward has now gone, no warning... I don't see the point in trying to be superhost even. Never felt it made much difference in the booking. I am next to one of the major Belgian train stations, and that is why people book my room, not for my status. Still, it requires a lot of effort to keep the status. All to the good reputation of... airbnb...