Require a proper profile of guests

Require a proper profile of guests

Guests should be required to have a profile. Maybe a 50 word obligation could work.
14 Comments
Pam70
Level 2

By the way, after asking a guest about himself as he has no profile text and didn't explain his fellow guests at all, he hasn't replied...

airbnb should really require a text and photo profile if some sort

Beth142
Level 2

I AGREE!

I'm a seasoned Airbnb guest but completely new as a host. I have 2 issues... First, my original Airbnb account was set up years ago but with my husband as the primary so all of thay history stayed with his account. I am the host of our guest cottage, so no reviews yet, but I have a complete bio and detailed listing (no surprises). Each inquiry or reservation request so far has come from somebody who is either new to Airbnb and/or has no references (which I can live with because we all begin somewhere). However, not taking the time to write anything in a bio I just don't understand. There should be a basic template offered by Airbnb for those who are unsure of what basic info a host would like to know. A GUEST BIO SHOULD BE MANDATORY!

Emilia42
Level 10

I agree! Just reading that XYZ "loves yoga, is addicted to coffee, and has a coon cat named Tabbie" gives me comfort in thinking that they are an actual human being and capitable of completing a sentence.

Deborah1
Level 10

I have been getting instant booking lately with no profile photo at all. (not even a cat, a back or a bird - lol) Nothing. How can this be?