Show hosts the star ratings guests receive

Show hosts the star ratings guests receive

The guest sees hosts' star ratings, but we never get to see how the guest has been rated by past hosts. Both sides should get to see how they have been rated and the percentage of thumbs up to total stays.

Also, implement a "Super Guest" badge for guests who have received 80% 5-star ratings, have prompt response time, etc. Similar criteria to a Super Host.

And allow us to Instant Book only Super Guests or previous guests.

37 Comments
Suzi6
Level 2

Yes Rebecca! Great guests incentive would be great, and optional instant book is a better way

Ange2
Level 10
Uber does it, it makes both sides more responsible. Why not Airbnb?
Fanita0
Level 2

Allow us to Instant Book only Super Guests or previous guests.

SUPER GUEST great great adia!

Ange2
Level 10

Excellent. It would also decrease the situations where guests threaten low stars and bad reviews if the host does not refund them monies, often egregious claims - it is a surprisingly frequent topic on the forum! Also add a few more categories to guests such as Arrival, Did they read the description? Accuracy of their booking (i.e. they say 2 people and 5 arrive!)

Follow Uber's model so guest and host are on a level footing!

David126
Level 10

Could somebody raise it at the Open?

Terri1
Level 2

Yes. Builds the community.

Ginny0
Level 2

It should have been done right from the beginning.

Sandra126
Level 10

If Superguest becomes reality, I think responding to messages with a certain timeframe is difficult, many are travelling and away from services and may not respond. They could be the most amazing guests so this component of the idea would not work well. Otherwise, yes certainly!

Cormac0
Level 10

The playing field needs to be leveled at the moment its heavly weighted in favour of the guest while the host takes all the risks with property and pocessions and Airbnb gets their fee regardless.

I applaud you Rebecca this is an outstanding idea and needs to be implement fast.

I wrote an honest review of a guest and she wrote a glowing review of my apartment only to have her email me saying she was appalled at my review of her and that she was going to call airbnb to have her review of me changed, Apprently she gave me a glowing review because she did not want to "kill my bussiness". you see the power these type of guest think they have.

I was supposed to turn a blind eye to the fact they had an additional guest that was looking for somewhere else to stay but at 19:30 on the day he was supposed to checkout at 12:00 noon was going out on the town with his friends and I was not supposed to allude to this in my review of her.

I have no dougbt that other host have been placed in a similar situation and felt black mailed into giving a bland review of their guests in order to avoid this type of backlash.

Netanya0
Level 1

It was a very hard decision to let strangers into my home and I would like to know a little more about them before they come.  I would love to have instant book only for highly rated guests.