Sort out your Search Engine.....

Sort out your Search Engine.....

all my lisitings for my villas show as live...I have lowered rate and updated my listings to come up more attractive; however when I do a test as a customer. my villas do not even show up in search engine...even when I specificall type in my villas name!!! Its rediculous.. emailed your team and have had no response!!! 

6 Comments

There is NO customer service at Airbnb - I have been trying to get them to action something but to NO avail at all. 

Stephan2
Level 10

listings for villa's? is that airbnb? Maybe better advertise on booking.com etc

Kayleigh2
Level 1

Hi yes. I have my villas listed here on AirBNB, but yet my villas dont come up when searching for criteria. I am on booking,com and many other sites...dont get much business though sadly.

Kayleigh2
Level 1

And yes....no bloody contact centre for help....Air BNB......its a joke!!!! I find booking.com very helpful, they always come back within 24hr and make effort to call me. 

Brett25
Level 2

It is hard to find, but here is the contact phone numbers, and they seem pretty prompt to respond on the couple of times we have called:

US toll free: +1-855-424-7262

US local: +1-415-800-5959

The search seems to be very weighted, i.e good reviews, location, price etc verses just name or area.

Dennis19
Level 3
Status changed to: Archived