Specific option for private bath

Specific option for private bath

Wen I am looking for a place to stay I don't want to share a bathroom and I have to scrutinize the details of each listing.

It would be helpful to me and other guests if the filter option allowed for posts that have private bathrooms so you don't have to go in to each lists.

9 Comments

I think it is actually quite helpful if Airbnb leaves this as is, and I'll explain why.  Many people do not read the details of the listings and it is a little,  sometimes a lot, frustrating, when people do not read the details before booking, and are then surprised that smoking is not allowed, or that breakfast is served, etc. Another guest booked, arrived, and was upset because they didn't realize where we lived was at the opposite end of the town from where they thought they would be,  making their drive 20 minutes longer. So you see... the more details the better, at least from my point of view.

Miguel65
Level 4

I think it would be far better if guests could search for places that offered an en suite/private bathroom. 

I also think that it would be better if guests could search for rooms where breakfast was or was not included in the room rate, plus where breakfast was or was not an option.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Efrain2
Level 1

The option of private bathroom is very important to me for obvious reasons. I know that some rooms have private bathroom inside or outside of the bedroom. The bathroom is a very personal space that many people do not like to share. Is a very important option at the moment for choose a room.

As guest AND host, PRIVATE BATH is an important amenity worthy of searchability. INCLUDE IT ASAP PLEASE, Airbnb!!!

Nadine93
Level 1

Listing a private bath is very important.  Breakfast included, as well.   Simple addition. Private room, one bed, private bath, breakfast included

Ingrid130
Level 2

Totally agree, a private bath is non-negotiable for me as a guest and having that filter would make searching so much easier.

Connie118
Level 1

Please add me to the chorus requesting a search filter for Private Bath; I'm stunned it's not a feature, yet.

Thank you

Connie