Statistics on guests

Statistics on guests

Potential guests get a lot of insight into us as Hosts, how about a little insight into them?  We can see when they joined, what has been verified, and that they have X number of reviews, but not much else.  I'd like to know: 

1. How many times they've stayed at an Airbnb host home before (not just how many times they've been reviewed)?

2. What is their star rating broken down by category? 

3. How many times they've cancelled their reservations?

4. How many inquiries they have active - maybe I'd like to send a special offer to secure this guest? 

5. How many times they've inquired and not booked?  

Alice 

3 Comments
Mary-Ann0
Level 10

Yes and how many times did they leave a place early and got a refund for the reduction in the number of nights that they stayed.  That refund comes out of hosts profit and is deducted from their next booking however Airbnb still gets the same fee. 

Wyatt
Host Voice Admin
Status changed to: Popular

The status of this Idea has been changed to Popular. Ideas that receive 20 or more Thumbs up from the community within the first 7 days of being published become Popular. The Popular Ideas with the most Thumbs Up are reviewed closely by the Airbnb product team. In reviewing these Ideas, the original post and comments from the community will be considered. Thank you for taking the time to submit a thoughtful Idea that resonates with the community.

Joel-and-Dawn0
Level 2

These metrics would be very useful to see. I agree it makes sense to be able to see whether guests have sent inquiries without booking, and how other hosts have rated them in terms of cleanliness, etc. Guests can see a host's average number of stars, so it seems fair that hosts should be able to likewise see guests' star average. Also it would be helpful to know how many times that guest had been recommended by other hosts, versus not recommended.