Stats Feature - View by date travelers are looking for

Elise-and-Frank0
Level 9
Arroyo Grande, CA

Stats Feature - View by date travelers are looking for

The feature that would be most helpful in managing my listings is being able to see which dates most travelers are searching for, and how many times for those particular dates my property is being viewed. This would indicate how I'm doing in regards to the demand. It would also tell me when demand is low so that I can plan my personal trips during those times.

I know this was offered before, and I found it incredibly useful, and think it is the most important feature for managing my price and availability.

Elise
3 Replies 3
Daniel-and-Marsio0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

It's a shame that the Stats feature was 'downgraded' - it was much more useful before being able to toggle between two sets of information. Why remove a useful tool?

Elise-and-Frank0
Level 9
Arroyo Grande, CA

Yes, @Daniel-and-Marsio0, why is the big question for me too. I don't find the current stat info helpful at all. Right now, all I know is that 4 people viewed my listing (and perhaps didn't book), but I have no idea which dates they looked for so I can't make adjustments to be more competitive. If I DID know which dates I could adjust pricing or the minimum number of nights to for that time period. Very frustrating!
Elise
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.