This is the translation for Marc-Oliver and I completely agree w this. I will have to spend more time vetting my guests, will have to fill my calendar w less Airbnb guests and Airbnb will be the ulimate loser.

For a very long time I have been a superhost all the time. We do a great deal to maintain this status. However, the new criteria are too hard. Again and again we have a guest underneath who uses the full scale of the rating - on principle and without trying to express criticism. The new performance goal of 4.8 is beyond what we can influence by our performance alone. Our focus will not only be more on our performance to achieve this goal, but also on the guest choice. So far, we accept every guest, even if we can guess that the rating will not be 100% - because the guest signals us in advance that he will make a compromise. As a rule, such guests do not rate maximum. Also, with some experience segments can be named, in which more critical guests occur. So far, we have been able to accommodate these guests, who are likely to be devalued from our point of view, because we still came across the required hurdles. The new criteria force us to rethink this. I assume that it's not just us. And so it can be assumed that Airbnb will not make more, but less turnover, than these rules, because there will be many hosts, who, like us, have to look more closely to who they are offering shelter and to whom Not. Please think about your business strategy in this case.