Updated Photography Pictures

Updated Photography Pictures

I think Airbnb should consider providing Host with new Photography Picture Service when a listing is over 1-2 years old as the space  might have changed or upon request by the Host. It would  help  the Host and Guest with updated photos on their space and surrounding areas.

5 Comments
Jason91
Level 3

Agreed, It might be challenging and cost prohibitive to do for all hosts. However, it would make sense for airbnb to do that for its most active hosts who complete a set number of reservations over the period of 2 years.

Iliahi-J-0
Level 4

I totally agree with you Jason!

Chris159
Level 2

I agree. However, I have found that the professional pictures distort rooms creating inaccuracy concerns by guests.

Iliahi-J-0
Level 4

I agree Jason, my pics are over over 10 yrs old from Airbnb, so I have had to hire a profeesion photograper on my own to get photos and dlete the old ones Aibnb ones

Susan149
Level 2

I agree also. If we pay for the service why can't we "get a quote" and book someone? I don't know why more service people don't align themselves with Airbnb. We would all like to have this done on a more regular basis (every few years.) 

Doesn't seem to be rocket science for airbnb to offer the service and take a small percentage of what the photograhers charge - just like Amazon does with all their home services. I guess I'll see if Amazon has a photo service.