World Map For All My Guests

Steve282
Level 2
Scotts Valley, CA

World Map For All My Guests

Can you add a world map where a host can pin where each guest comes from? Clicking on the pin would provide entry boxes for entering information - name, town, date(s) of stay. Hovering over the pin would then reveal that info. Pins of many different colors would make it colorful.

6 Replies 6
Steve282
Level 2
Scotts Valley, CA

Have the map simply white, oceans, seas, rivers and lakes light blue. The colored pins would then make it a beautiful thing to behold. The feature would of course be private to the host by default, but would have an option for the host to make it public, or selectively guest pins to be private or public.

Steve282
Level 2
Scotts Valley, CA

The white map would have thin black lines for country boundaries and small, clear font for country names.

Marie54
Level 3
Murdock, NE

I Love this idea Steve. Not sure about the extra details but the idea is GREAT!

Ana7
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

I like the idea, too 🙂

Steve282
Level 2
Scotts Valley, CA

I wonder if Airbnb software engineers are reading my posts. No response from them. How do I get them to take note? Post it at a different site? Where?

Linda766
Level 1
Snyder, NY

I've asked about this as well and would LOOOOVE it!!!  I have a map of my own that I've been trying to fill with all my prior guests, but there are just too many...  I think guests would also like to see a host's map so they can feel comfortable knowing their host enjoys hosting people from all over the world!