booking, mobile,

0 Likes

booking, mobile,

this is feedback from customer who has just now booked my place and is currently being verified, which coincidentally is taking ages. 4 mins so far. Anyway here is some feedback from them already regarding website

"Process for booking was pretty awful as the costs and everything was in US dollars until you hit the pay button and then it says oh sorry can’t t do us dollars change to NZ dollars. The ux for mobile was unbelievably painful as the design doesn’t give users enough white space between active buttons and keyboard data entry.
There’s some feedback for the guys at Air BnB."

thanks guys. Looking forward to the new improvements
4 Comments
Julie690
Level 2

Actually it's 25 minutes so far and still not showing a booking. What alarms me, is that I could have had a booking come in from another site in this time, and then I would be double booked, and then would be in trouble with both sites.

Julie690
Level 2

50 minutes so far. Still no booking!

You-Von0
Level 2

Recently , under the advise of airbnb , i had changed my cancellation to "flexible " to increase chances of bookings , however there seems to be a whole new community of newbies that use this to shop and change and shop and cancell . I have had 3 to 4 cancellations last minute , before checking in .  The airbnb black lists me for one cancellation for the entire year and i do think you should do so for these new airbnb account holders too ! 

It is wrong advise to ask hosts to have flexible cancellation that most guests then takes advantage off . Please note this , airbnb .

Julie690
Level 2

well said You!! I always have 'strict' , that way YOU get paid when they cancel for whatever reason. Stick with that one.

cheers

Julie