filters and features required to improve application

R0
Level 3
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

filters and features required to improve application

When searching property you only show price but you should also share average ratings and average response time, this will help to customer to make quick decision. why should customer waste time opening a property whose host is not serious and does not respond for days, there should be advantage for hosts who are quick to respond with 1-2 hours.

if you look at maps in trivago they show price and rating - airbnb could show price, avg rating, avg response time , Super host, Instant book

and when I go  to map i should see rating, reviews and average response time of host, Super host, instant booking. so I can select quicker based on visual and filter

Also I want to see be able to see hot areas or most prefered areas. should be able to select the most popular places in particular 5 kms radius

I like airbnb to provide filters like  trivago.ae

so on left window I can search with 4 star and above rated property by default. and option to change

so on left window I can search with distance from landmark location.

so on left window I can search with top filter options like free wifi,

there should be a toggle for checkin time allowed,  suppose my flight arrives late i should use a toggle to select time between  12 mid night and 3am and be able to tell how many hosts will allow checking at that specific time and see only properties that allow late checkinv  

and when I go  to map i should see rating, reviews and average response time of host.

distance from land mark is so important but it is missing on airbnb

car park , break fast, wifi, iron board, safe, refrigerator  could be filters, vegeterian  or non-vegeterian refigerator/kitchn could be other filters.

Airbnb made success by not trying to be a hotel room provider, it should be different than hotel.

cost is key. ..but high airbnb service charges are making hosts not competetive against hotels.  airbnb cant work if hosts are not competitive. how can 15% be made from both sides in single transaction it is too high., 

0 Replies 0