listing by location of nearest tourist attraction

Patricia875
Level 2
Portage, WI

listing by location of nearest tourist attraction

I have two historic houses that are 11 miles from Wisconsin Dells, a major tourist attraction.  But because the property is 8 miles from Portage, Wisconsin, NOT a major tourist attraction, my two houses are listed under Portage instead of Wisconsin Dells.  It is a rural property so people only come here by car anyway.  I would like to be able to list my property under the nearest tourist attraction so that when people do a search for Wisconsin Dells, they know my property exists.  So a double and equal listing would be more accessible to the attractions people travel to this area to enjoy...thus more bookings.

2 Replies 2
Sky-and-Lani0
Level 2
Hawaii, United States

I agree! My family has four rentals in Port Angeles Washington that is the closest town to the Olympic National Park. Most visitors that stay are visiting because of the park. 

Patricia875
Level 2
Portage, WI

I have had no response from Airbnb staff as to whether I can move my listing or double list the two historic houses I have to the Wisconsin Dells listing option as it is the more tourist attraction site in the area and only 3 or 4 miles further than the closest listing town, Portage, which does not have the same tourist appeal.