reservations

Fernando293
Level 1
Porto, Portugal

reservations

Good afternoon,

I have some problems on airbnb.pt
I do not have any interlocutors to talk about any difficulties that appear, to solve problems (telephone, message or send mail).
My house has 6 rooms and sleeps 8 people at the most distributed by 2 double beds and 4 single beds. Interestingly, the price comparison of other lodgings, always appears by comparison with houses or apartments that accommodate 4 people. Asking me to lower the price! I think all the guests I have received to date have come out very satisfied and appreciating the price / quality ratio.
It also happens that not having the calendar synchronized with other booking sites, block for several reasons a few days and .... the airbnb unlocks me the calendar creating situations not very pleasant to potential guests.
In the winter (1November to 9th of March of the following year) I block the reserves by reason of maintenance, conservation and vacations of the owner and I do not know if this situation is understood? the calendar sometimes appears unlocked in this period without you having done it! How is it possible?
0 Respostas 0

Explore os artigos da Central de Recursos

Como preparar sua acomodação para os hóspedes
Dicas de anfitriões no Airbnb Plus: como dar um toque único à sua acomodação
Ajude os hóspedes durante as estadias