日本でホストやってる人集まれ ♪ | Come on Airbnb Hosts in #Japan ♪

Jack0
Level 5
Tokyo, Japan

日本でホストやってる人集まれ ♪ | Come on Airbnb Hosts in #Japan ♪

(English follows Japanese)

皆さんこんにちは。私の名前はJackです。東京でホストをしています。

グループページから新しいコミュニティページに来てみたものの、日本専用ページはまだ完成していないようですね。でも、日本語で投稿することはできるようなので、もし分からないことがあったら、それまではこちらに投稿しておきましょう。各カテゴリーにどのようなことを書くべきか、また禁止されていることは何かなど英語のガイドラインに書いてあるので、読める人は読んでおくといいですよ。(そうしないとアカウントがバンされちゃうかも。。。)

とりあえず「reply」ボタンから簡単に自己紹介でもしてくれると嬉しいです。

Hello, everyone. I'm Jack, airbnb host in Tokyo, Japan.

Please introduce yourself here if you are host in Japan 😄

We move to Japan country page after airbnb prepare for it.

75 Replies 75
レオ0
Level 1
Meguro, Japan

初めまして。東京の渋谷近く、駒場東大前にお茶席を開席した前田と申します。旅行者の方に、気軽に本格的なお茶を楽しんでいただけるように駒場・和楽庵を開きました。体験したお客様には、日本の文化の素晴らしさを堪能したと喜ばれております。宿泊したお客様にご紹介いただければ、きっと喜んでいただけるものと思います。HPがございますので、https://teaceremonytokyo.comまたは、駒場・和楽庵で検索していただくと、ご覧いただけます。連絡いただければ、ご指定の場所に資料をお送りします。まずはご自分で体験してみたいとい...

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well.

I just wanted to highlight on this thread that since this was first started, I am excited to say we now have a dedicated Japanese speaking Community Center. Worth taking a look, here is the link: Japanese Speaking CC

Enjoy 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Tomomi3
Level 1
Minato, Japan

Hello!Jack.

I'm Tomomi.
I live in Tokyo now. It's near Keikyu Line Kamata Station.
In future, I do back and forth between Tokyo and Shimane (west side of Japan).
If there is the tourist who wants to go to Shimane from Tokyo, I can guide you together!

Please contact me if there is the person who is interested.

ジャック、こんにちは!

私は朋美です。

東京蒲田の駅近くに住んでいて、今後は島根県と東京を行ったり来たりする予定。

なので、観光で島根の方に行きたい人が居れば、一緒に行くことも可能です。

興味ある人いれば、連絡してね。

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Tomomi3,

Lovely to meet you. My name is Lizzie and I am the Online Community Manager here in the English speaking CC.

Since this thread was started, we have launched a Japanese speaking Community Center and so majority of hosts involved in this disucssion have moved over to that CC now. I would recommend taking a look around there for other hosts near you. 

I'm sure @Jack0 and/or @Wakana0 (Community Manager) would love to meet you.

If you have any questions, I am happy to help. 🙂

Lizzie 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Yunosuke0
Level 1
Kashiwa, Japan

Hello,my name is Yunosuke.
I'm from Japan and I love my country.
I want to become friends with people from all over the world.
I had guided the sightseeing in Asakusa. So please ask me anything about Japanese culture and the tourist attraction and so on.

Caroline256
Level 2
Tokyo, Japan

Hi everyone! I'm Caroline, hosting in Kichijoji Tokyo since Novemebr 2016.  Would love to be able to exchange with other English-speaking Airbnb hosts in Japan. Is there a group?

Cheers!

Alan112
Level 2
Ota, Japan

Alan Here, Started Airbnb in azabu area a week ago

BABA-Chan0
Level 2
Itoman, Japan

未だ始めたばかり(1ゲストのみ)です。今後の集客が心配です。これから、近くで行われるAKB総選挙に向けて、アピールしたいと思っています。昨日まで、6泊の国内旅行をしてきましたが、すべてエアビーを使いました。部屋貸しも2件、体験しましたが、私はホストとの触れ合いを楽しみにしていますし、自分でもそうしたいです。「旅行」で予約をした時にAir B&B からくるメールがチェコ語?になって困っています。今現在も。日本語にして欲しいと返信しましたら、ホストにメールが行ってしまい往生しました。こんな感じです。(チェコ語のとの推測は、機械語翻訳よりです。だって、知りませんし、なぜそうなったか?も解りません。日本語対応がないならせめて英語にして欲しいですが、方法をご存知の方、教えて下さい。それから、今回、ホストの方にいろいろ質問して、アドバイスをいただいたのですが(1人はスーパーホスト連続獲得中!でした)、バスタオルの件で教えて下さい。準備したほうがいいのか、要らないのか?日本人でしたら絶対欲しい所ですが、外国の方は持参が多いという意見もありましたので、日本でホストの皆さんは、どのようにされていますか?ゲスト側からの意見も聞きたいです。

Kazue2
Level 1
Tokyo, Japan

Hello

I am Kazue hosting in Shibuya ku. I actuallt registered the site a while ago but officialy started to host just recently.

So, I actually am looking to good cleaning service (also good value). Does anyone know of it?

Best regards,

Kazue

Em4
Level 10
Franz Josef Glacier, New Zealand

@Jack0

this is great for me and others that don't speak or read japanese.  i plan to be in japan in 2019 for the rugby world cup so this thread is right up my alley.

Em

🙂

Em4
Level 10
Franz Josef Glacier, New Zealand

@Jack0  i just joined a london BNB group so that i can keep tabs on things for when i'm headed there.  i was wondering if you had a japanese BNB group.  if so i'd like to join it.  while in japan i was hoping there would be the opportunity to stay in the more traditional houses when at all possible.

🙂

Em

Hukawai Lodge

Franz Josef, NZ

[link hidden]

Christina211
Level 1
Tokyo, Japan

Hi All, 

My name is Christina and I have been living in Tokyo  for the last 2 years. I went to the U.S. for university and currently working in Japan. I am actually very interested in becoming an Airbnb host, however, I do not know what would be the best way to do it since I am a foreigner and I don't own a property.  

If there are any property owner who is interested in Airbnb and would like to have some kind of partnership, I would be more than happy to assist.  Also, if anybody is interested, I would be willing be to be a co-host as well; helping out in listing, responding messages and other host-related activities. 

Thank you in advance. 

はじめまして、クリスティナでございます。インドネシアで生まれて、アメリカの大学を卒業して日本語を勉強するため日本へ参りました。実はAirbnb ホストになりたいですがどのようにスタートしたら良いかと教えていただければありがたいです。

もしオーナー様が開いているプロパーティ(マンションやアパートなど)をAirbnb としてやらがっていらっしゃいましたら、私アシストやパートナーなどとしてやらせていただければと思います。それと共に、機会があればCo-Hostでもやらせていただきます。

どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

Hi, This is Kiiko.  I wonder if you have or know a meet up with hosts where ever whenever. 

Takano0
Level 1
Sumida, Japan

Hello^^

I'm start host about 2 years ago. 2 years ago was not so difficult to get guests. now Tokyo too much host so I ca't get guests easily by airbnb site. now very cheap. everybody give the cheap and only bed so I belive this is not real host. everybody doing on business. this is not real host. Just hostel.

I belive airbnb site have to divide.

① Just bed, like hostel. (bisiness)

② Like host family, heartful host take care(culture exchange)

③ Between heartful host and freedam.〈Just first meeting and explain house rule exc〉(between bisiness and culture exchange)

This is very very very important. I belive all host different goals.

上野0
Level 2
Tokyo, Japan

よろしくお願いします。