13 people are staying in my 6 bedroom max unit. What can I do?

Patti13
Level 1
Kaneohe, HI

13 people are staying in my 6 bedroom max unit. What can I do?

I have a guest check in 2 nights ago.  The unit sleep a max of 6.  I counted 13 people leave to go out for the day today.  How do I address this?

3 Replies 3
Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Patti13 Call customer service. Have them removed. Good luck

We need a stringent policy that pays host for entire reservation AND removes the guest & disallows their ability to write a review. Hosts must be able to enforce rules without losing revenue and/or being subject to an unfavorable review. Furthermore, the guest should have an automated review posted "this guest was removed mid-reservation for rules violations "

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Patti13

Hi Patti - you contact the guest on the AirBnB platform and politely ask them to reconfirm how many people are staying overnight at the property. Just say you are concerned that there is more than what is allowed and insured for (which is 6).

See what they say....if they don't reply or confirm there are more than is allowed then contact AirBnB and ask them to find them somewhere else to stay immediately. The other option is to confront them yourself and ask them to leave  immediately as they have broken one of your main house rules