2 Calendar listings & 47 reviews vanished

Luke279
Level 6
Bristol, United Kingdom

2 Calendar listings & 47 reviews vanished

On my profile two of our listings have vanished in the calendar and 47 reviews have vanished from our performance hub but showing as 99 reviews on our profile.

new reviews people have left today are not showing either, no email notification, nadda. 

Customer support not helping at all, been hung up on twice!Screenshot 2019-10-18 at 19.18.48.pngScreenshot 2019-10-18 at 19.18.34.png

Anyone else having difficulties? 

8 Replies 8
Denis-Mark0
Level 10
Lahnstein, Germany

@Luke279 , I can confirm, 2 listings online, no problems. But there's no doubt,  as long as you have this issue, it has to be fixed. Doesn't matter if I tell you that my page works regularly.

Some days ago I had problems with my app while others confirmed using the same version having no problems.

You can tag the community manager within this thread, describe your problem maybe even more precise (problem in the app/ problem on the website) and ask him to forward your issue.

Luke279
Level 6
Bristol, United Kingdom

Whos the community manager for me to tag them?

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Luke279 ,

That would be me 🙂 We also have @Lizzie and @Quincy that manage the English Community Center. I've gone ahead and shared the details of your issue with the correct team so I hope to have information for you in the near future.

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

René137
Level 7
Montreal, Canada

Today I'm having problems to access my listings from my mobile and from the browser... not sure if that is the same root cause as yours... But it was fine this morning and then boom, no "Switch to hosting" option. From the browser it only works if I go directly to the link below:

https://www.airbnb.com/hosting

But from my mobile, I can't even see my calendar and inbox.

Alice595
Level 10
Concord, CA

@Luke279  I do see some issues with Progress tab on Airbnb app in my iPhone. Two listings disappeared in the number of views screen. Market statistics are all messed up for my listings in the Performance tab on Airbnb web application in web browser.

Good thing is that they are still shown as active the Listing tab. And I am still able to find my listing when I did a search on Airbnb site.

Luke279
Level 6
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have your reviews changed also at all? Its very frustrating especially when you call up and they do nothing to help you..

@Luke279  Reviews are fine, which still shows at 96.

Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

As a software person I can tell you that this is probably a database corruption problem.  It may or may not be affecting anyone else.  Checking if it is affecting others is a good first step, though.  If a lot of people are experiencing it, Airbnb will be under more pressure to fix it. First-level customer service won’t have a clue about any sort of resolution, though, unless engineering determines the problem,  and hopefully provides some kind of guidance on what to tell customers about the problem, when it will be fixed, etc.

I’ve seen various wacko things happen on the Airbnb platform over the past year, and I always call CS when it happens.  Most of the time they have been aware of the problem, as others have already reported it.  If that’s the case, they usually tell me it will be fixed soon, and it usually is.

If it’s a problem specific to your data in the database, though, you may have to try to get past  the first-level CS.  It’s important to keep your cool, and work with the first-level to get your case escalated.  At the second or third level, they will be able to examine the DB, and at least provide some sort of temporary fix.  Then comes the hard part for them of trying to determine what caused the problem in the first place.  

Good luck, I hope your problem is fixed soon.