2019: Month of Celebration Lineup

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

2019: Month of Celebration Lineup

Together.jpg

Hiya everyone,

Our Month of Celebration has kicked off in style - we'll be keeping track of all the articles and their authors here so you won't miss out!

To recap, to those of you who are just hearing about this event here in the Community Center. Each day throughout December, a different community member will start a new topic about something positive. It will be on a huge range of things, both hosting and non-hosting related. We might hear stories, experiences, tips, milestones, traditions, fun facts, all kinds of things. 🙂 This is the 3rd year we have run this annual event and it's growing exponentially with each year!

Day 1:  My 2019: Airbnb, life, love, and the ups and downs 🙂 by Paul1255

Day 2: 2019: Month of Celebration - Why I found out that Airbnb is really for me 🙂 by Roberta2

Day 3: How an Introvert with Anxiety Became an Airbnb Host by Suzanne302

Day 4: Time to give back by Giuliana142 

Day 5: What are Your Most Fun (or Funny) Hosting Experiences? by Laura2592

Day 6: Breakfast in America by Gordon0

Day 7: A Poem from Inna by Inna22

Day 8: Hikers and Hounds by Kevin1322

Day 9: Hosting Friends - and their dogs! by Solveig0 

Day 10: The Evolution of a Private Room Host by Susan151

Day 11: Extra Special Hosting by Bronwyn38 

Day 12: Seeing home through the Eyes of Others by Heather133

Day 13: Stories by the Campfire  by Lawrene0

Day 14: How Allowing Last Minute Reservations Saved a Mother-Daughter Christmas Trip by Matt26

Day 15: Seasonal Celebration by Linda and Richard0

Day 16: When life throws you lemons by Helen427

Day 17: Celebrating my best friend, Brandon by Stephanie (Day shared with @Deborah82's Day of celebration post)

Day 18: Building a Host Community by @Debi1 

Day 19: An Adventure Calendar of Kindness by Alexandra316

Day 20: Improve your English by Ute42

Day 21: We made an exception by Stan and Jan0

Day 22: Luckily, I got a 4 star review by Nutth0

Day 23: The Community Center makes my heart smile by Clara116

Day 24: The Best Place to be to Escape the Festive Season Rush! by Laura2484

Day 25: Merry Christmas to all by Wende2

Day 26:  Boxing Day by Jim and Marcia2 

Day 27: Breakfast as sharing our cultural tradition with guests by Miloud0

Day 28: A wonderfully supportive co-host by Jody79

Day 29: We're all stories! by Cathie19

Day 30: Us by Emily352

Day 31: A Love Letter... by Yadira22

BONUS: Ringing in 2020 by Jody130

To take a look at the full list, please take a look here

We hope you enjoy taking part and for those readers, please do share your thoughts with your authors and each other! 

Stephanie, Lizzie & Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

18 Replies 18
Wende2
Level 10
Church Creek, MD

Happy New Year to everyone.!!!

I did enjoy participating this yr, sorry that it turned into a novel Christmas day, altho it did bring back so many fond memories of my childhood, and my mom.  Here's to the best ABB yr ever, I'm just about 1 & 1/2 yrs in, it's certainly been better then having my apt on a lease agreement, knowing I'm not stuck for 12 months with them.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Thanks @Stephanie @Lizzie @Quincy and other Admins of all language sections and

@Paul1255 @Roberta2 @Suzanne302 @Giuliana142 @Laura2592 @Gordon0 @Inna22 @Kevin1322 @Solveig0 @Susan151 @Bronwyn38 @Heather133 @Lawrene0 @Matt26 @Linda-And-Richard0 @Helen427 @Deborah82 @Debi1 @Alexandra316 @Ute42 @Stan-and-Jan0 @Nutth0 @Clara116 @Laura2484 @Wende2 @Jim-and-Marcia0 @Miloud0 @Jody79 @Cathie19 @Emily352 @Yadira22 @Jody130 

who all have contributed and a huge thank you to those who have taken the time to read and share our contributions.

It was touch and go if I was going to be able to contribute with IT access Glitches & that jolly darn hand injury that landed me in hospital, alas as we all know we all get there somehow in the end.

All the very best to all of you in cyberland and we hope you share our staories to those who may not have such readily available internet access wherever you are .

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute, 

Many thanks @Helen427 for you too 

Thanks, 

Miloud

Evin1925
Level 1
İstanbul, TR

Hello.Everyhings started 4 months ago. In Galata (Istanbul-Beyoglu-Turkey) rented we the oldest house.Renevation lasted about 2 months.

safe-reliable-cleaning-sincerity

These words formed our purpose.Yesterday I was a superhost.I am so so very happy.But I dont know,can I still stay here.I am so sorry for everythings that happened.I hope,We can all vome to a safe Life soon. Thank so much.