5th Anniversary! Month of Celebration 2021

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

5th Anniversary! Month of Celebration 2021

Nick_1-1637149914824.png

Hiya everyone!

Since December 2017, we have held the annual Month of Celebrations here in the Community Center throughout December, which means that this time around is our fifth anniversary! Wow, time does fly when you are among great company 😃

For those of you who haven't heard of this before, the "rules" couldn't be simpler:

Each December day, a different community member posts a new topic about something positive! This can be a nice story, personal experience, tips, milestones, traditions, fun facts... whatever gives you a smile! Each time, we have shared some great conversations and laughs.

Last year we had some great topics, including @Deborah82 with Things which brought us joy and festive carols from @Cathie19 with It's beginning to sound a lot like Christmas

I hope you will all enjoy this dose of positivity whether you get involved or just fancy reading and sharing your thoughts on others' posts 😄

Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 12.23.29.png

A huge thank you to every member of this CC - we couldn't do it without you!

If you want to get involved, please reply to this thread, letting us know which day(s) you would like to post your topic. 

Enjoy! ❤️ 

Nick, @Liv, @Quincy & @Stephanie

157 Replies 157
Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Is December 19th available?

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Of course, @Priscilla150 I will make a note you are posting that day 😃 Thank you! 

I can do the 12 December 2021

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you, @Rita2164 the day is yours! 😁

I can write something for Dec. 21, my half-birthday.

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

That's great, @Deborah175 and early happy half-birthday! 🎉 I'll book the day for you, but I need to know more about this "half-birthday" concept. What is it? 

I just mean I’m born on the summer solstice (longest day of the year) and Dec. 21 is the winter solstice (shortest day in the Northern hemisphere). 

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

🙂 🙂 @Deborah175 

Michelle826
Level 2
Washington, United States

Thank you

I’m in! December 18

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Nick 

I could take the 18th of December. Please, let me know if it is ok.

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey, thank you @J-Renato0; both you and @Adrienne174 have asked for the 18th.

If you can't do it on a different day, I can send you a doc to prepare everything beforehand, and since I will have access to it, I can then post on your behalf on another day, assigning you as the author.

Unless another date will work and you want to choose now. Whatever works best for you 🙂

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Nick 

Hi, I can do it on a different day. it can be on the on the 7th or 8th or 13th. Anyone will work. So you can assingn me to one of those dates aforementioned.