5th Anniversary! Month of Celebration 2021

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

5th Anniversary! Month of Celebration 2021

Nick_1-1637149914824.png

Hiya everyone!

Since December 2017, we have held the annual Month of Celebrations here in the Community Center throughout December, which means that this time around is our fifth anniversary! Wow, time does fly when you are among great company ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

For those of you who haven't heard of this before, the "rules" couldn't be simpler:

Each December day, a different community member posts a new topic about something positive! This can be a nice story, personal experience, tips, milestones, traditions, fun facts... whatever gives you a smile! Each time, we have shared some great conversations and laughs.

Last year we had some great topics, including @Deborah82 with Things which brought us joy and festive carols from @Cathie19 with It's beginning to sound a lot like Christmas

I hope you will all enjoy this dose of positivity whether you get involved or just fancy reading and sharing your thoughts on others' posts ๐Ÿ˜„

Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 12.23.29.png

โ€ƒ

A huge thank you to every member of this CC - we couldn't do it without you!

If you want to get involved, please reply to this thread, letting us know which day(s) you would like to post your topic. 

Enjoy! โค๏ธ 

Nick, @Liv, @Quincy & @Stephanie

157 Replies 157
Carla81
Level 4
Sherwood Park, Canada

@Nick 

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Carla81 I sent you a DM for tomorrow - let me know if you need anything else or need to ask something of course.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Thanks @Nick 

Ohhh, what dates are free still?

I'll put my thinking cap on and see what I may be able to come up with..

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Helen427 if you look at the calendar photo on this thread, the days with no name are still free for grabs - let me know which one you'd like ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Just checking @Nick if you still have free dates after all the back and forth. Iโ€™m sorry but Iโ€™ve been very busyโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿง(Sadly not AIrbnb which is dead in the waterโ€ฆ..) I can put my hand up to be a little fill in if needed. ๐ŸŽ„

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

It's greatly appreciated @Cathie19 - If you look at the calendar photo on this post there are still a few days that are up for grabs. Let me know which one works best for you. (hope everything is ok) 

All okay @Nick. Just with Covid19 issues and wet season, no body is travelling to our area, currently. 

Okay, put me down for something on the 7th. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

done! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ @Cathie19 

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

Hi @Nick - looks like the 11th is available so I can do one that day if you like!

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Ann72 I just saw and replied to your DM - so ignore the last bit about any of the free dates, the 11th would be great! I will update the photo now. Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Thanks, @Nick!  Will get something to you very soon.

Lu122
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

This is so fun!  how do I access the posts daily? or past posts for this month? 

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Lu122 for the second question, if you want to write something just take a look on the calendar photo of this post and let me know which of the days that are not assigned to someones name works out for you and you'd like to have. 

We have a thread where we gather all the Month of Celebration articles. You can view them by clicking here.

Let me know which day would work. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

@Nick , @Stephanie , @Quincy  @Liv : do you have something for day 8? 

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Cathie19 yes, here it is!