5th Anniversary! Month of Celebration 2021

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

5th Anniversary! Month of Celebration 2021

Nick_1-1637149914824.png

Hiya everyone!

Since December 2017, we have held the annual Month of Celebrations here in the Community Center throughout December, which means that this time around is our fifth anniversary! Wow, time does fly when you are among great company 😃

For those of you who haven't heard of this before, the "rules" couldn't be simpler:

Each December day, a different community member posts a new topic about something positive! This can be a nice story, personal experience, tips, milestones, traditions, fun facts... whatever gives you a smile! Each time, we have shared some great conversations and laughs.

Last year we had some great topics, including @Deborah82 with Things which brought us joy and festive carols from @Cathie19 with It's beginning to sound a lot like Christmas

I hope you will all enjoy this dose of positivity whether you get involved or just fancy reading and sharing your thoughts on others' posts 😄

Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 12.23.29.png

A huge thank you to every member of this CC - we couldn't do it without you!

If you want to get involved, please reply to this thread, letting us know which day(s) you would like to post your topic. 

Enjoy! ❤️ 

Nick, @Liv, @Quincy & @Stephanie

157 Replies 157
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Thanks @Nick @J-Renato0 @Robin4 @Linda3273 @Linda356 @Camilla231 @Adrienne174 @Marlene76 @Lisa1980 @Priscilla150 @Rita2164 @Jennifer3056 @Lucille-and-Alan0 @Deborah175 @Betty431 @Carla81 @Nancy1588 @Xanthi3 @Laura3897 

@Stephan-And-Skye0 @Laurelle3 @Finn-Olav0 @Veronica-Of-Excel-Proper0 @Nanette42 @Louise1017 @Laura2592 @Annabelle1 @Stephanie2079 @Linda3273  and everyone else who is reading this Topic and contributing.

I'm looking forward to all your contributions for The Month of Celebration in December 2022.

To those who may be lurking, it's a fun event to partake in so reach out to @Nick @Stephanie and join in the fun.

Enjoy the Reflective moments from our previous contributions in 2018 🙂

Happy Baking and creating!!

Love from Auckland, New Zealand

@Lizzie @Stephanie @Brian @Anna @Sergi @Francesca @Airbnb @Liv @Katie and all you wonderful ABB Admins, will we see a contribution from you all too???

2018 Month of Celebration

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/2018-Month-of-Celebration/m-p/881708#M217141

How does one get a day?

Nanette & Co.
Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Nanette42 if you are interested, please look at the calendar photo on this topic so you can see which dates are still free. Then write a comment here (tagging me) with the date you'd like to contribute on. Thank you!

Done and sent to @Nick days ago. Hooray! Celebrate! 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Annabelle1
Level 5
QC, Philippines

Hi! I just want to confirmed @Nick my day is on the 16th? ignore my request on the 27th. Thank you 

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Annabelle1 yes it is on the 16th, but we can move it to a different date as two people are on that day. I can send you a document where you can work beforehand, and I can post it on your behalf (with you as the author) on any free dates if they don't work for you.

Or you can keep the 16th, whatever you prefer 🙂

Thank you 

Hi @Nick thank you for getting back on me, upon checking the calendar, 28th is open can  l take the 28th instead? 

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Absolutely, @Annabelle1 all yours! 🙂 

Will amend the calendar now 

Alright! Thank you @Nick  cheers

Desirée22
Level 3
Iași, Romania

Good job @Nick ! Can i ever get a replay ?

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Desirée22 I've replied to you here and in a Direct Message. Please have a look when you can and get back to me there. Thank you 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Hey @Nick @Stephanie 

Is there any consideration for different Time Zones across the world??

There appears to be a lack of participants from the South Pacific, so far, with the exception of Australia.

We know there are those of you lurking from this neck of the world so come on in.

It would be lovely to read how you spend Christmas and Celebrate in these regions where it's a little different from White Christmas and snow.

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Helen427 anyone can write regardless of time zones just like any other year. We just need to know beforehand so we can help anyway we can. And when it is posted you can just tag or DM us so we can have a look. Are you contributing this year too? 😃 

Carla81
Level 4
Sherwood Park, Canada

Question on logistics - I have Dec. 2 so I can't wait and see what happens 🙂
Do I just create a new post here and post away? Are there particular titles that will show when someone posts one?