A 14 years olds excitement. This is why I do airbnb!

Donald28
Level 10
Lithia Springs, GA

A 14 years olds excitement. This is why I do airbnb!

We love sharing our passion for arcade and pinball games with people. Airbnb has allowed us to do that and make money. It's a perfect fit. Here's a recent video of a mom who surprised her husband and son with a 3 day trip to our place.... https://www.facebook.com/susan.bradley.52/videos/10214630466380851/

7 Replies 7
Leanne99
Level 10
Adelaide, Australia

As the mother of a 14 year old son, this is such a nice post. Thanks for sharing and your place looks amazing!

Kath9
Level 10
Albany, Australia

@Donald28 just wow! That is very cool!

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Donald28  Love it! So great to see a kid that age being so excited about a new experience, rather than staring at their phone screen and acting sullen. And what a great mom to do that for her husband and kid.

Donald28
Level 10
Lithia Springs, GA

173 views and only 3 people could be bothered to leave a comment? What a bunch of boring, self centered folks. >;-(  I'm embarrased to be a part of this "community".  To the people who were nice enough to say something positive... thanks. You are awesome and the reason I come here from time to time. The other 170 of you who couldn't hit the REPLY button... you are the reason I don't come more often. 

Hi @Donald28 

You shared something truly delightful and positive and it’s a bit disappointing that so many people took a look and chose not give you any form of feedback - even a thumbs up.

Forums are great when people need help, support or just to vent but it seems sharing positive things isn’t necessarily given much attention 😞

Maybe next time title  your post with “Guest from HELL!....”

Then follow with  “Hell of a great time on a surprise trip to my listing with it’s own private game arcade!!”

😉

Well done for being a great host and offering your guests something special and unique.

Best wishes,

Leanne

Bonnie251
Level 1
Charlotte, NC

That is so cool. I would an entire arcade

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Donald28 

Don that is so good, brilliant mate, well done you!

I replied the instant I saw this Don, I have a bit going on here at the moment and am not spending the time studying the boards I did. It will get better!

Cheers......Rob