A Guest wants to make a payment early

Debs5
Level 2
Bakewell, United Kingdom

A Guest wants to make a payment early

Hello

My guest, who is due 23rd April has got in touch to say she is due to make the rest of the payment 5 April, however, she would prefer to pay this now, ie 31 March. Does anyone know how she can do this?

Many thanks, for your help. It is much appreciated.

Kind regards

Debs

23 Replies 23

I used your early payment method and it works great . Quick and easy.

Thanks so much,

Bob

Same here, I cannot find the option to make an early payment or pay aead of schedule either and I am worried that my reservation would end up cancelled because of this. I have already contacted Airbnb but they just kept saying that it will be automaticaly deducted after a month of check in. Well, I checked in on May 12 and it is June 12 today already, and my card hasn't been charged.

Did you ever find out if it charges, because I'm in the same position now, my second payment is due today but it still hasn't come out and it's 8:20pm!

I'm dealing with the same thing too and I'm very upset

Steven65
Level 10
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

@Debs5 What happens if the balance is not paid or it is refused. Does Airbnb cancel the guest? 

Victoria1144
Level 2
New York, NY

Jumping on this but is there a way to pay the whole balance upfront I don’t want to have multiple payment and I would prefer to just pay in full one time when booked. 

David6377
Level 1
New York, US

Works from the app as well 

Shelagh19
Level 1
Scotland, United Kingdom

Can't find the option to pay ahead of schedule in any of the places suggested?

Jessica2658
Level 2
Fall River, MA

I'm dealing with the same thing because I chose partial payment and now that today is the due date I don't have that option anymore and that the website Now controls my payment I'm starting to get pretty upset because nothing has been taken out yet and I really don't want to lose my reservation I'm starting to really worry, all they said was that they would automatically charge me and it is already 2 in the afternoon and nothing has happened yet