A bit of Love from Airbnb

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

A bit of Love from Airbnb

Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 15.10.33.png

Hi everyone,

One of the things I love about our Community Center is the mutual respect and collaboration, which is noticeable throughout. Any given member, regardless if they've been on the CC from day one, or they just discovered it, can log in, search what they are looking for, or even start a new thread and pretty soon find all the information they need.

What is even more important is that the information comes from their peers, collectively learned through using the product and gaining valuable experience in the process.

With this in mind, we wanted to take a minute to acknowledge the effort made by all of you. This particular month within the thousands of posts we had in the CC, we wanted to celebrate those who helped others the most while significantly contributing to creating a space of open and constructive dialogue.

Last but certainly not least, we wanted to celebrate and thank the members who took the time to create topics that help us learn more about who they are or the areas they live. It is always lovely to see and explore a new place through the eyes of a local, without even leaving our houses.

For the month of June 2021 we'd like to give big kudos to our:

Most helpful Host: @Emiel1 

Host engaged in most chats: @Helen3 

Most kudos given by: @Sarah977 

Most Active new Host: @Caroline1856 

Host featured in Spotlight: @Yvonne41 

Thank you all for your outstanding contributions!

Nick

18 Replies 18
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Nick Scary just how much info you guys have on us. Anyway well done to @Emiel1 who does seem to provide the most comprehensive answers to questions.

Yes, what other intel do you have @Nick?

Also appreciate  @Emiel1 ’s occasional touch of dry humor. Welcome to @Caroline1856

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Mike-And-Jane0 

I answer a lot of same questions with same answers, like the "can not find my listing".
That counts in statistics !

It also amazing how many people do not consult the Help-files or search in this community before posting a question.

@Emiel1 They can be lazy, because you will provide all the right answers 😉 

Emiel1
Level 10

@Colleen253 

You are right, i need to step back and let them find out answers themself !

@Emiel1 No, don't do that, we would miss having you around! Besides, if not you, then someone else will just step in, haha.

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Yes, @Emiel1  and @Sarah977  our gurus hehe 🙂

I would also mention @Colleen253 I really like her answers .... and I miss Ute, the wittiest (ex) member 😞 

Thanks @Branka-and-Silvia0 the feeling is mutual! I also miss @Ute42 😥

@Branka-and-Silvia0 @Colleen253 what happened to @Ute42 ?

@Lisa723  Ute was banned from CC because someone obviously didn't understand her humor. We were all shocked. I don't know anyone who thinks this decision was right 😞

Emiel1
Level 10

Thank you very much for this insight.

I will now show my photo by way of exception.

As you can see I am a friendly looking person and easy to approach for questions, but unfortunately I sometimes spit (I was raised by lama's...). A bad habit.

Emiel1_0-1625687546131.png

perfect profile photo @Emiel1  😄

Lol! Guess we better behave. They're keeping tabs on us 😁