A guests left me a modest review for no reason

Bogy0
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

A guests left me a modest review for no reason

Hello,

I always receive 5 stars for the way I treat my guests. I had one very cranky guest who received the same high level of hosting, yet he rated me 3 stars, even after shipping him back (for free) his belongings that he forgot at my place.

It is very unfair, can I ask airbnb to remove the review, inline with the communication I had with the guest, which is available on airbnb?

Many thanks!

Bogy

1 Reply 1
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Bogy0,

Of course you can ask Bogy but I do not see where the guest even made bad comments and I highly doubt they will remove his review.  Not all guests will think you have a five star listing because some have extremely high expectations or are just a type of person who refuse to give 5 stars as they may think 5 stars means "perfection".  I think you just need to move on @Bogy0.

Also, you may have already had the review removed as it looks like you have 5 stars across the board.

To find out about Airbnb's stance on removing reviews, see here: https://www.airbnb.ca/help/article/32/can-i-delete-a-review

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host