A note of explanation!

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

A note of explanation!

I am in the midst of a bit of time away from home and the CC.  I am on the east coast of Oz with the kids and grandies for a month.

We got a month long booking for February from a guest who has been here before, we got on really well and I gave them a 50% discount for their stay. They are looking after the mail, watering the garden and giving the house that looked in presence.....so it's a win/win all round, I can be away and still get paid for it.

Ade flew over two + weeks ago because she isn't mad on the 3 day road trip, but she will come back with me. I piled the dog in the car, all the pressies and odd junk in the trailer and drove over last week.

IMG20180718161314.jpg

Because of this, my communication on the CC will be very patchy until the 10th March. I will pop in when I can, but it won't be a regular daily thing.

I see the HAB is up and running. I am not expecting miracles, I can't say that anything has changed in the year since Catherine has been onboard, but I wish the group well and let's see what happens.

Stay safe all, back in March!

Cheers........Rob

1 Reply 1
Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Well, you probably won't see this in time, regardless, all the best to you and your family and I do hope you'll have the best of time 🙂 @Robin4