A question for Hosters; What parts of hosting would you love to hand over to someone else?

Patrick1012
Level 1
Londonderry, United Kingdom

A question for Hosters; What parts of hosting would you love to hand over to someone else?

Hey guys.

I and a few friends are considering starting an Airbnb services company here in our city - having researched the area for a while now, it strangely appears that we'd be the first to offer services aimed specifically at Airbnb hosts.

For example, one of my friends runs her own Photography company and has done for many, many years now - so offering her skills in photosets is going to be one option. Another friend has a background in marketing [especially of the social kind and is a graphic designer] so he'd be offering things down that line.

Finally, we have ties with the biggest cleaning operative here in the city and plan to offer one-off or regular cleaning services for hosts, too.

I was just wondering;

What areas of hosting do you wish someone else would take off your plate?

Your posts would be incredibly valuable to us at this time.

Thanks!

1 Reply 1
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Patrick1012 I support Airbnb hosts here in London, and the hosts I work with usually fall into one of two catogories:

-those who want to be 100% hands-off hosts (they usually are already experienced hosts who want to step away from the day-to-day)

-newer hosts who prefer to have main control (bookings/comms etc) but want logistical support in terms of check-in/out, cleaning, turnover, on-stay guest support as they are out of the country

Hope that helps a bit.

Paul 🙂