AIR BNB in the past have been great. NOW I CANNOT GET TO THEM to sort simple issues.Frustrating...

Anne139
Level 4
Crestone, CO

AIR BNB in the past have been great. NOW I CANNOT GET TO THEM to sort simple issues.Frustrating...

When I try to contact AIR BNB. I cannot.  I have tried several times in the last week to no avail.

I get automated replies.  My question will not fit in the space allocated.

I am re considering being on the site.  Guest are very quick to think up somethingn to fill in what could be improved.

I work hard to keep the standard of my accommodations up. Recently the way Air BNB puts it to guests......what could have been better....depending on their mood on the day God only knows what they will come up with.

Did you have a nice stay.  Were you Comfy.  Was your host good..... That to me is a good stay.

I am disillusioned right now with everything getting so automated and the questions not being replied to.

I had a not so good review recently and the POSTED IT TWICE on my site....as if once was not enough.  I cannot contact them to change it..... Any others have similar experiences recently.  In the past I got replies easily & could call them.....

Anne 

5 Replies 5
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

Hi Anne, I looked at the reviews. I suggest the reason it comes up twice is that she has reviewed two separate rooms, which is what she had, I believe? Which would make it all in order. The review isn't very bad at all, she stated that she couldn't have the room she wanted, but in the end was happy despite not having her initial choice. You have many other great reviews and will get more, and so she will slide into a lower position.

That's a beautiful view you have! Snowcapped peaks!

Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hmmmm, good thinking Sandra, very possibly as reason especially if the original room was not cancelled just swapped.

Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

The best/ quickest way to contact Airbnb is by Twitter of Facebook; you can click on the link to view which contact options are available to you - Contact Airbnb 

Regarding the review being posted twice, that must be a technical glitch as a guest/ host can only leave a review once, you don’t have the opportunity to duplicate it. I'm assuming you refer to Simone's review? if so, then I personally don't think it’s a bad review, she explained in a positive manner actually that the last minute changes were a bit disappointing, yes she settled for an alternative but it was not wat she wanted otherwise she would have booked this in the first place. She was looking forward to a special experience in a booking of her choice for her birthday. She also mentioned some positive aspects of the accommodation, I'd say she left  a fair comment.

Best wishes,

Ama

Gloria49
Level 2
Kigali, Rwanda

Hello,

Please use Twitter on Direct Message, trust me you get instant responses from Airbnb.

Hope this helps.

Barry-and-Di0
Level 2
Dwellingup, Australia

I've telephoned Airbnb 3 times about problems and they have fixed the issues immediately.  The contact Airbnb on the reply above has phone numbers you can call give them a try and you might have some luck.