AIRBNB CLEANERS TO AVOID BRISBANE

Frankie24
Level 2
New South Wales, Australia

AIRBNB CLEANERS TO AVOID BRISBANE

i know i cant put details or phone numbers here. But i just had an absolute nightmare of an airbnb cleaner for 4 days. i rang to discuss his overcharging and not giving me a receipt for "extras" and not turning up at all when scheduled and he got annoyed at me!!! he then blocked me and now will not answer my messages or phone calls.

he has ALL my keys, swipe, keys to the rooms and front door. Plus has STOLEN my sheets and towels!!

he reckons he has 29 airbnb places.. if so then the owners have no idea what he is doing or he is ok for the odd clean.

however my place gets new guests almost daily so i need a regular and reliable cleaner

i will not give his company name but his name is CHRIS and his company starts with SP

avoid him at all costs. He is one of those people who has a "need to be right".

fancy getting angry with me when i ask , as is my right, for him to explain a bill.

then he says its not working so i should find someone else, which is exactly what i want ....but he steals my sheets and towels and refuses to return the keys!!!

I also had a bad experience with someone else called KELLY a while back. was ok for a while but i got some bad reviews and caught her lying. and charging for things she didnt do or buy..

we called it quits after that.

yes it is very hard to find a good person. 

for those looking i recommend finding someone local to your place if you want them regularly and NOT a larger company who will cut corners.

I advertise on gumtree and get cleaners by word of mouth now

but this CHRIS with his supposed big company and big talk is REALLY BAD.

he blamed my last cleaner for leaving a mess (and i regularly got 5 star reviews) but 3 out of 4 cleans he did i had to refund the guest!!! go figure!!!!!

3 Replies 3
Romeo26
Level 2

Hello Francesca,

does Chris's company in NSW or Brisbane? I am looking for a cleaning service in Brisbane and someone called Chris made an offer to do it. I am just worried it might be same guy you put bad feedback about him. How much he used to charge you?

Hi hosts, 

I am sorry to hear about that awful experience with that cleaner, Watermarks cleaning services is a small family established business based in Brisbane, we would love to offer our services to you, as we understand the upkeep of your beautiful homes would be hard to maintain with the amount of guests coming and going, we are available 7 days a week, taking care of all your cleaning maintenance at a great rate, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would love to work along side you.

Thank you.

*sensitive information hidden*

Frankie24
Level 2

I wrote this post. Then I had another cleaner that dud t work out so went back to Chris from Spkxxx 

This  time it has worked out really well.  I am getting much better cleaning reviews and can now recommend Chris to everyone.