AIRBNB HAS NOT PAID OUT MY MONEY!!!!!!

Morgan106
Level 2
Pasadena, TX

AIRBNB HAS NOT PAID OUT MY MONEY!!!!!!

IT HAS BEEN 6 DAYS SINCE MY GUEST HAS BEEN IN MY HOME. AIRBNB HAS NOT PAID ME. I DO NOT SEE WHERE I WILL GET PAID ON MY UPCOMING PAYOUTS. CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT HELP. THERE IS NO WAY TO SPEAK TO A PERSON WHO CAN ACTUALLY MAKE THINGS HAPPEN. IF YOU ARE IMPACTED BY AN ISSUE LIKE THIS PLEASE COMMENT BELOW. I AM GOING TO SPEAK WITH THE AUTHORITIES AND THE MEDIA IN REGARD TO THIS ISSUE. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN IMPACTED AND WOULD LIKE TO BE APART OF THE STORY COMMENT BELOW.

18 Replies 18
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why are you shouting at a community of hosts and guests @Morgan106?

Difficult to comment as you haven't said what the issue is.

Perhaps try them on social media.

My issue is clearly stated.  I am speaking in emphasis because this issue is urgent. I have a long term guest in my home that checked in almost a week ago, and Airbnb has not released my payout to me. I have called numerous times to state my issue and customer service has not been of any help. I have read about this across the Airbnb community, and MANY people are going through the exact same thing. Thanks for your concern but it feels less helpful and more of a judgement. 

Roman149
Level 3
San Antonio, TX

@Morgan106. I have same problem. Pay Out should have been posted on July 9th. Since 3 days ago, calling CS everyday and with a Case# opened, I have not been able to get even a hint of solution or reasonable explanation. This is ridiculous. At this point, and given the number of Hosts and Guests affected, Trust in this co. is being blasted. Airbnb certainly knows about it. Only 2 possible explanations: a) co. is collapsing, or b) hard to believe, but Fraud could be going on.

Bob1018
Level 2
Winnipeg, Canada

I  have  had the same issue   5 days of case referrals urgent messages  and no resolution with no payment and new guests arriving ? .

Lynn1197
Level 2
Dallas, TX

I haven't checked my payouts (obviously need to!) but came to this forum to try to get info related to bizarre/awful customer (host) service from AirBnb. I phoned them several days ago for help with something in my listing that I couldn't figure out and, after a significant wait time (not uncommon) reached a person who was a "dispatcher" (??) and could not help, but said she would arrange for a call back. I asked when I could expect a call, and she said "I don't have that information". What?? When pressed, she said something like "hopefully in a day or two". Are you kidding me? I received an email confirmation re: my call, but still no callback? I'm going to make a separate post to see if anyone knows what is happening here...it's very concerning. I think it's clearly related to the layoffs...either they can't function at current staffing levels or the remaining workers are doing a work slowdown. Honestly, I'd support them in that, but then what we could do to support them is make it clear to management/owners that we won't tolerate the effect on us...

@Lynn1197  Same thing when I called in.  Its like an answering service. I opened a case and they just took notes to add to the reservation I was having an issue with. Unfortunately this is something airbnb botched and I was lied to back in October regarding a guest being overcharged and I said OK to a credit, and they ending up doubling that credit and so now im not getting any payouts.  They literally did basic math wrong and now im stuck waiting.... its insane.  I hope your issue is resolved soon. Currently looking for another platform for next season. Im booked through the rest of the summer and I really dont want to come back to airbnb.  This has been a nightmare!

Kim2443
Level 2
Wilmington, MA

I am also waiting for payouts for my last two guests. My place is booked all summer.. what is going on?  

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Morgan106 @Bob1018 @Kim2443 

I'm really sorry to hear you've had this issue. Could you let me know if you've now received your payouts and/or if you can see them scheduled in your Transaction History?

As you may have seen on other threads around the CC lately, there was a technical issue which affected payouts due between 18-20 July. The good news is that the Payments team identified the issue and it is now fixed, so if you still can't see any record of the payment in your Transaction History then it sounds like you may be affected by a different issue.

Let me know, as we are trying to flag each issue with the team to help get to the bottom of this for you guys 😊

Hi there @Katie  my  issue ending up being because of an incorrect credit Amount ($4777! Instead of $2250) airbnb applied to my account from a guest in october 2019.  I have opened a case regarding this as well.  Currently airbnb owes us $2527. Its really frustrating not being able to speak to the department reviewing the issue. Calling in and having someone take notes to pass along is not a great way to do things. We are beside ourselves about this whole thing.  I made a post last night regarding my issue and explained a little bit about what happened, and looking for advice but no comments yet. 

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Kim2443 

Thanks for giving a bit more detail here - it sounds like you have a different issue going on. I've just checked your other post but I'm still not quite clear on the exact situation - I'll drop you a DM 😊

@Katie  Ok. I haven’t received your DM as of 11:27 am EST but ill be on the lookout for it.  It is honestly the most simple situation I have no idea how it got this messy and incorrect.  Thanks

Good morning. I have not received a payout for my PayPal account. the payout was processed the 20. I have two case managers who verified my account. the latest last night. although I'm still waiting for confirmation from Airbnb which was thought to be last night as it was pending? i believe that the lack of payment can only be this technical glitch as my account is not frozen i have checked with PayPal no issues there i have verified the account twice . Can you resolve this, please!

thank you in advance I'm grateful for your help   

Bob 

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Bob1018 

Thanks for getting back to me. 

From what you're saying, it sounds like the payment is showing within your transaction history still? This means that if it was related to the previous issue then it should now be sorted.

If you're in touch with a case manager then this is great news, as this means that they are looking into your individual issue, so my advice would be to assist them as best you can and await their response.

丽萍0
Level 3
Alicante, Spain

@Morgan106 This happened to us, Airbnb NEVER paid the money and canceled all the upcoming reservations. Because we filed a claim under 'Host protection program' for massive damages. Airbnb would typically delete the host account instead, to avoid paying.