AIRBNB HOME OWNER EXCHANGE SWAP SERVICE

Diana-And-Don0
Level 7
Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic

AIRBNB HOME OWNER EXCHANGE SWAP SERVICE

In my opinion, we are probably a huge community of owners in many countries that would like to be able to swap homes. I for one would like to go to Eastern Europe, spend more time in France, Souther Spain, Scotland, Ireland,  etc... I am willing to bet that 

the owners there would consider sawaping  to spend some time under the sun here in the dominican Republic.

AIRBNB should offer us this service. 

It should enable us to offer our properties on an exchange basis. Like the home exchange website each owner can list the countries, regions, cities where they would like to visit and offer and offer an exchange with other owners. Of course certain rules would need to be applied.

- The swaps valid only  owner to owner (eventually family members that would need to be vetted and join the community).

- AIRBNB would charge a "service fee" for services rendered.  This fee to be charged to ensure that exchanges are guarantied ....

- One just needs to go the Home Exchange website and see how it works  except with AIRBNB.

Let's motivate AIRBNB to offer this service, the choice of hundreds of thousands of homes out there are just waiting to be swapped.

145 Replies 145

I have a 3 bedroom /2 bath condo in Padre Island Texas (Corpus Christi ) are you interested in swapping homes ? 

Great ideas! We have a 4 bedroom home in Bonaire, Caribbean Netherlands and a 3 bedroom on the Columbia River in WA state! Love to travel most anywhere! 

Tracy381
Level 2
Padstow, United Kingdom

Did any of this happen? Is there anywhere online as I have a place in padstow, Cornwall and really would like a few nights in Amsterdam or somewhere similar 

many thanks

Rebecca867
Level 1
Seattle, WA

Me too! We have two homes in West Seattle, Washington. We often want to travel and would love networking with other owners to exchange or trade time. Rebecca

(large historical home with lots of charm) on airbnb 4 bed 3 bath. 3800 sqft w basketball court and playground.

Id be willing to exchange my home by the lake if you have any interest in Ohio anytime or length of time. 

Thanks for reading.

David3915
Level 2
San Diego, CA

I am interested as well. I have a 2 BR condo in the eastern Sierras in Mammoth Lakes. It's within a stone's throw of Canyon Lodge, used for skiing in the winter and downhill mountain biking on summer weekends. And it's reasonably close to excellent fishing, hiking, and golf. 

Vita22
Level 2
Riga, Latvia

Interested in short-term swaps in Europe.Can offer apartment in Riga (Latvia)

https://abnb.me/e44ypjn5qX

I would like to swap my cute cottage in the Perth Hills for similar in NSW or Queensland near the coast. We have a little boy who needs a warmer climate then Melbourne for his health. It would save us the cost of holiday accoomodation. Regards

Naomi Super Host

Joni44
Level 1
Victoria, Canada

Hi, we are new to Airbnb, they offer a wonderful service.

I think your idea of airbnb  home swaps is a terrific idea.

We are looking at traveling and would love to stay at airbnb and have the Hosts stay here in exchange.

Sign me up I'm in favour.

Joni

Jeannie66
Level 2
Nashville, TN

I'm a member of Home Exchange and joining Love Home Swap. I have a great Airbnb in Nashville and would love to swap within this platform. Always looking for the bay area and am looking for the UK, Switzerland and Italy in 2020. 

(large historical home with lots of charm) on airbnb 4 bed 3 bath. 3800 sqft w basketball court and playground.

Id be willing to exchange my home by the lake if you have any interest in Ohio anytime or length of time. 

Thanks for reading

Manas3
Level 2
Latvia

We are a apartment owner in easter europe and wud be happy to swap 

Sullivan2
Level 2
Oakland, CA

I love this idea- but more for the chance to actually host in another country. I am retiring from the Coast Guard next spring and looking to travel, but also looking to be helpful.  I really was hoping to find someone who might have animals/gardening/renovations to do, or that just needed to get away and leave the Air BnB in capable hands. 

Cláudia71
Level 1
Durban, South Africa

This idea is amazing. 

FetchImage-46.ashx.jpegFetchImage-44.ashx.jpegFetchImage-16.ashx.jpegFetchImage-8.ashx.jpegFetchImage-10.ashx.jpegFetchImage-25.ashx.jpegFetchImage-21.ashx.jpegFetchImage-19.ashx.jpegFetchImage-47.ashx.jpegFetchImage-41.ashx.jpegFetchImage-36.ashx.jpegFetchImage-33.ashx.jpegFetchImage-30.ashx.jpegFetchImage-48.ashx.jpeg

Anyone interested in coming to South Africa, looking at the UK for 2020?