AIRBNB HOME OWNER EXCHANGE SWAP SERVICE

Diana-And-Don0
Level 7
Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic

AIRBNB HOME OWNER EXCHANGE SWAP SERVICE

In my opinion, we are probably a huge community of owners in many countries that would like to be able to swap homes. I for one would like to go to Eastern Europe, spend more time in France, Souther Spain, Scotland, Ireland,  etc... I am willing to bet that 

the owners there would consider sawaping  to spend some time under the sun here in the dominican Republic.

AIRBNB should offer us this service. 

It should enable us to offer our properties on an exchange basis. Like the home exchange website each owner can list the countries, regions, cities where they would like to visit and offer and offer an exchange with other owners. Of course certain rules would need to be applied.

- The swaps valid only  owner to owner (eventually family members that would need to be vetted and join the community).

- AIRBNB would charge a "service fee" for services rendered.  This fee to be charged to ensure that exchanges are guarantied ....

- One just needs to go the Home Exchange website and see how it works  except with AIRBNB.

Let's motivate AIRBNB to offer this service, the choice of hundreds of thousands of homes out there are just waiting to be swapped.

145 Replies 145
Keely14
Level 2
Denver, CO

Count us in as definitely supporting this idea.  We would love to be able to trade/swap vacations using our airbnb listing to trade for vacations for ourselves.  .  

(large historical home with lots of charm) on airbnb 4 bed 3 bath

Any interest in Ohio? My son is stationed in Aurora. Any time really or length of time. 

If you're interested in a trade we'd love to trade sometime during ski season.. 

Troy109
Level 2
Tampa, FL

I have a place in st.pete beach Florida and looking to trade anytime.. 

I would exchange if your were ever interested in Ohio!

(large historical home with lots of charm) 4 bed 3 bath home close to the lake

Sabrina696
Level 1
Kissimmee, FL

Great idea

Hi

Any plans for Ohio! 

I would exchange my 4 bedroom 3 bath home w 3800 sqft close to the lake anytime in the fall or winter if you want to play in the cold & snow lol. 

(large historical home with lots of charm) Millersport @ airbnb

We spend about 3 weeks each year in Kissimmee at Orange lake resort already. Been owners here for 21 years

Cagri1
Level 2
İstanbul, TR

I loved this idea. Actually, i googled it if it's possible:) i am in a search of this. I will be studying Interaction Design in Milano of Italy starting from 4th of February for 1 year. I have a flat in Galata/Istanbul of Turkey which is very nice. Maybe somebody hears me:) 

I hear you! Id love to exchange but I don't think Ohio would be helpful to you. Would it lol ?

Paul6149
Level 1
Manly, AU

Hi guys, I love this concept too. We have an amazing house by the beach in Manly Sydney and are keen to do a sabbatical (3-6 months) house swap for somewhere in Spain, ideally Ibiza, middle of 2021. If anyone interested let me know! Cheers

Rowena55
Level 1
Northallerton, GB

I would definitely be up for this I have a place in England if you wanted to swap but I’m looking for somewhere in Spain for the summer holidays with a pool 

I really love this idea. I’m welling to swap 1-3 weeks my beautiful house in Waterloo (close to Toronto) Canada with a pool in backyard

Tonia388
Level 2
Denver, CO

I would trade my rental for Montreal, Europe, Caribbean, Hawaii, NYC, San Francisco, Mendocino, Amsterdam, I'm also open to many other places. I have a777 sq.ft 1 to bed/1 bath converted art studio/ out building at the back of my property.  It's very close to down town Denver.  Anyone want to visit Denver Colorado?

You can find it under: Artist's Studio - An Urban Oasis in the Highlands 80211

Or here's a link:

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/33657270?s=67&shared_item_type=1&virality_entry_point=1&sharer_id=94544...

I’m welling to swap 1-3 weeks my beautiful house in Waterloo (close to Toronto) Canada with lake in backyard. I am open to discuss dates 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why don't you use one of the Airbnb host swap sites on FB @Tonia388 

Or one of the wider house swap websites?