AIRBNB HOME OWNER EXCHANGE SWAP SERVICE

Diana-And-Don0
Level 7
Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic

AIRBNB HOME OWNER EXCHANGE SWAP SERVICE

In my opinion, we are probably a huge community of owners in many countries that would like to be able to swap homes. I for one would like to go to Eastern Europe, spend more time in France, Souther Spain, Scotland, Ireland,  etc... I am willing to bet that 

the owners there would consider sawaping  to spend some time under the sun here in the dominican Republic.

AIRBNB should offer us this service. 

It should enable us to offer our properties on an exchange basis. Like the home exchange website each owner can list the countries, regions, cities where they would like to visit and offer and offer an exchange with other owners. Of course certain rules would need to be applied.

- The swaps valid only  owner to owner (eventually family members that would need to be vetted and join the community).

- AIRBNB would charge a "service fee" for services rendered.  This fee to be charged to ensure that exchanges are guarantied ....

- One just needs to go the Home Exchange website and see how it works  except with AIRBNB.

Let's motivate AIRBNB to offer this service, the choice of hundreds of thousands of homes out there are just waiting to be swapped.

145 Replies 145

I'll check it out.  Do you know if a specific fb page?

sent massage on Airbnb

Jill-and-John2
Level 1
Torre, United Kingdom

Yes yes yes. Great idea.

Joe145
Level 2
Concord, NH

I really love this idea. I’m welling to swap 1 or 2 weeks my beautiful water front rental Cottage in Azores Portugal  for some place deferent. Tell me where you have your place. . *sensitive information hidden*

10D09CAA-7A31-482F-AE4B-7CA125C3EE2F.jpeg

open for offers. 

I’m welling to swap 1-3 weeks my beautiful house in Waterloo (close to Toronto) Canada. 

Hi there,

How about Finland?

Hi @Joe145 , I have home in the Wicklow mountains in Ireland, rural place beside forest. Would love to visit Azores. Let me know if you would be interested in home swap.

We have a cozy cabin in the mountains of southern california. www.airbnb.com/h/saltandpine

Hi there, 

We have beautiful sanctuary in Costa Rica! Please check it out! 

Leyla & Ramin 

Nothing comes up?