AIRBNB HOME OWNER EXCHANGE SWAP SERVICE

Diana-And-Don0
Level 7
Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic

AIRBNB HOME OWNER EXCHANGE SWAP SERVICE

In my opinion, we are probably a huge community of owners in many countries that would like to be able to swap homes. I for one would like to go to Eastern Europe, spend more time in France, Souther Spain, Scotland, Ireland,  etc... I am willing to bet that 

the owners there would consider sawaping  to spend some time under the sun here in the dominican Republic.

AIRBNB should offer us this service. 

It should enable us to offer our properties on an exchange basis. Like the home exchange website each owner can list the countries, regions, cities where they would like to visit and offer and offer an exchange with other owners. Of course certain rules would need to be applied.

- The swaps valid only  owner to owner (eventually family members that would need to be vetted and join the community).

- AIRBNB would charge a "service fee" for services rendered.  This fee to be charged to ensure that exchanges are guarantied ....

- One just needs to go the Home Exchange website and see how it works  except with AIRBNB.

Let's motivate AIRBNB to offer this service, the choice of hundreds of thousands of homes out there are just waiting to be swapped.

145 Replies 145
Rob7377
Level 1
Vernon, Canada

absolutely I can’t give up my home in the summer but anyone who wants to come to the Okanagan BC Canada aka Gods Country for some winter skiing (December-April) I could use a trip somewhere warm!!!  Airbnb “Casa Familia Vernon BC”

Don3501
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Wrigleyville, Chicago here. Anyone in Florida or California would like to try this out? 

Would love to go Dominic Republic, we have a cute camper on a lake in Ky. To switch lol

Paige208
Level 3
San Diego, CA

We are always down for a swap! We live in Sunny San Diego! 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/51723857?source_impression_id=p3_1634571560_oK2tgL31oKhn6Usg&guests=1&a...

Paige Alexander

I would  be interested  for my property in the Washington DC area. This is a much-needed service.  Perhaps a simple database of willing owners would help and them one can reach out based on preferences.

Does anyone know how to add Love Home Swap (house swap internationally) to our Airbnb calendar? They use a point system and or swap same timing - I just don't want to book a "free" if we have a guest coming - yet, off season would be nice to let others enjoy and maybe swap the house to others 

Necole7
Level 2
Sanford, FL

I would love to join in on an occasional house swap!  Would anyone like to come to Central Florida for a Disney World trip this summer? My place in in Sanford, Florida is about 40 minutes to all the attractions and beaches. Sanford has become one of Central Florida’s most sought after communities where you can enjoy the zoo, the arts, theater, music, an abundance of restaurants, breweries, special events and some great Florida history on the St. John’s River waterway. The Sanford Riverwalk provides miles of walking and biking trails, a marina, waterfront dining and daily St. John’s Rivership Cruises. Come to Sanford and join the fun.

I really love this idea. I’m welling to swap 1-3 weeks my beautiful house in Waterloo (close to Toronto) Canada. 

Matt391
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

I really love this idea. I’m welling to swap 1-3 weeks my beautiful house in Waterloo (close to Toronto) Canada for some place deferent. Tell me where you have your place.

I think it's a great idea.  I love to traveler and will be open to swapping my place with another Airbnb host.  

Danielle199
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

HELLO TO ALL HOST!SWAP IN ATHENS ,GREECE AND VALLEY OF ROSES/PAVEL BANIA,BULGARIA!

Magdalena82
Level 2
Belgrade, Serbia

Hi.  I would like to swap one of two apartments I am renting in Bol Croatia (offer stands for june or september) for sth similar in Slovenia, South Austria, north Italy or Istria Croatia. 

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/5897618?source_impression_id=p3_1662538137_3PbihFPwdVNk%2BJfI

Kevin1718
Level 2
Ashbourne, Ireland

There is a facebook page for this

Do you know the name of the group by chance?