AIRBNB IS FORCING YOU TO A BLACK LIVES MATTER DONATION PAGE, WITH ANY ONLINE INQUIRY- WITH NO WAY TO X IT OUT- CHECK IT OUT- FORCED DONATION

Answered!
Dori36
Level 5
Yorba Linda, CA

AIRBNB IS FORCING YOU TO A BLACK LIVES MATTER DONATION PAGE, WITH ANY ONLINE INQUIRY- WITH NO WAY TO X IT OUT- CHECK IT OUT- FORCED DONATION

CHECK IT OUT- AND TELL AIRBNB YOUR FEELINGS ON THIS LOSS OF REVENUE

1 Best Answer
Dori36
Level 5
Yorba Linda, CA

It must have "statistically" and  "factually", affected airbnb's business, because they backed down and stopped trapping people in the donation page.  I would like to see a chart of that time period, and the number of inquiries that made it through vs other times.  

View Best Answer in original post

95 Replies 95

@Robbie54  Some people don't seem to understand the difference between sending a quicky text message and writing responses on a forum. You know, like gathering all your thoughts and writing them out in a paragraph or two. What a concept. 😜

Dori36
Level 5
Yorba Linda, CA

I'm attempting to help people during a very difficult time in vacation rentals- what is your motivation? i know that we are struggling financially right now, and many many people are- why add to the diffiicult times people are having?? 

Dori36
Level 5
Yorba Linda, CA

but i will defend myself for being attacked, while trying to help

Dori36
Level 5
Yorba Linda, CA

it's always much easier to criticize, than anything else 

Dori36
Level 5
Yorba Linda, CA

are one sentence answers to particular, person put downs, and defense of myself illegal? or wrong? or against the rules, or not allowed,, or what else is wrong with them, tell me how I screwed up, please!

@Dori36  You can answer everyone in one post. Just tag the poster you are responding to, then tag another and write your response to them, etc. Posting a response on a forum is generally done in a different format than texting with someone.

ok

sorry- wrong response- not a technically adept person at all- and i answered when i shouldn't have-  

What is wrong with you people? The woman is attempting to help owners, you would never know that by your responses! I personally care about the rental inquiries that are possibly being cut out during the whole COVID disaster, and I am hurting right now, and many others are! Too bad she is being criticized for trying to help.  

**[Inappropriate content removed - Community Center Guidelines]

READ:

@Deks3 

What is wrong with you people? The woman is attempting to help owners, you would never know that by your responses! I personally care about the rental inquiries that are possibly being cut out during the whole COVID disaster, and I am hurting right now, and many others are! Too bad she is being criticized for trying to help.