AIRBNB PLUS bad program

France45
Level 3
Montreal, Canada

AIRBNB PLUS bad program

I have experiment to put my apartment on AIRBNB PLUS. I have begin this process beginning of may and we are now end of September and the announce is  not in line.

All the process has been terrible difficult, very long, no support, impossible to join person who working for airbnb plus, even for the personnel who answer you at the phone. They apologize but answer you " we can not reach the airbnb plus team because they are too busy ". They were not ready to put this program on line, they did'nt have enough worker and I have loose my time because of that.

Thit program control all your information. You can not choice the picture who will represent your apartment in the new site. They control all your proposition with out letting you having a personal way to welcome your guest or present your apartment. If you don't do it as they request you can not go further in the process. If you are unhappy as I am, no way to be refund.

When you have problem to complete there request, there is nobody to help you,  no explanation and no tutorial.

If you thinking about join that program, don't do it. You will loose your patience, your time and your money and you will loose the possibility of changing your site as you want. Every thing will be control by AIRBNB  PLUS.

Tell me why having a personal apartment to rent if airbnb take all the control of your presentation and force you to accept all further reservation? and that for 180$.

For myself I have 4 apartement on listing and I will never join AIRBNB PLUS for the 3 other one I have.

75 Replies 75

I’ve been a successful Superhost with 95% occupancy most months, when I saw the Airbnb Plus program , I felt as a reward to my hard work.

My pictures were great but Airbnb plus decided to sent me a photographer, that supposed to be great but unfortunately it was awful, I complained, sent new pictures to Airbnb Plus and were never accepted them and I can’t edit them.

it suppose to have our place most expose, more rentals but my rental went from 95% occupancy to 3 %, I feel I don’t exist anymore. This month ONLY THREE days rental. I can’t cover my basic apartment expenses anymore.

I was blaming the sargassum instead of Brexit, but the sargassum is far gone.

I’m desperate 

After reading your posts I think Airbnb Plus is a flog. I see a lot says resolved, what have you done.

This is the 4th time I even try to post ... and nothing happens.