AIRBNB cleaners in San Francisco

in
SF, CA
Level 2

I have a small 1 bedroom guest suite that gets mostly 2 night, 3 night stays. I have a day job so I can't do all the cleaning myself on turnover. 

The cleaning is typically minimal, make up the bed, clean kitchen and bath and vacuum. I can do it in an hour.  So I'm planning on charging a $50 fee on the listing and passing that on to my cleaners. Anything over that and I think my guests will balk. 

I'm having a real hard time finding someone who is willing to come by 10-15 times a month to do the turnoever cleaning, even though it's fast and a guaranteed $600+/a month for the cleaner.

Any tips ?  There are so many airbnb's out there in SF. what is everyone doing to get them cleaned!?

Tags (1)
4 Replies

Re: AIRBNB cleaners in San Francisco

in
Argelès-sur-Mer, France
Level 10

Hello @Linda793  don't look for someone to help you, look for more properties.

From three + accomodation, the "cleaning" work and reward will attract a lot more interest.

in
SF, CA
Level 10

@Linda793 we have the same issue!

Our very modestly sized place only takes us about 75 minutes to clean. (I time it)

We have been collecting $65 cleaning fee, but haven't found anyone willing to do the turnover for $65.

I understand about the travel time and such, but it seems a shame that it is so hard to find anyone in San Francisco to do small turnovers like this.

All the AirBnB-related services I contacted wanted about $100 to $120.

I don't think they are being unreasonable; that seems to be the going rate.

But I only have $65 to spend on it.

in
SF, CA
Level 2

I have a cleaning woman who is looking for work in San Franciso.  Her name is Ruth ****,  Her English isn't great and I speak no Spanish so I text her and she transcribes it on her phone into Spanish.  It seems to work.  Her company is Pronto Professional Cleaning Services, phone ****.  She is licensed.  I can be reached at ****. 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reason – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the profile photo and click 'Send Message']

in
South San Francisco, CA
Level 2

hi Hosts!

I live in South San Francisco and I'm an Airbnb Host with a cleaning Company that caters to Airbnb's and short term rentals. Please check out CLEANOLOGIE HOMES, I'm confident it's what your looking for!

CLEANOLOGIE HOMES operates as a turn-key service that removes the hassle of cleaning, re-stoking and laundering linens. All cleaners are trustworthy and background checked.  We also automate billing, scheduling and can show up as soon as your guests check out 🙂

Being a Superhost myself, I understand the importance of having someone that you not only trust but can count on to provide a consistent 5-star housekeeping!

BEST of all, booking your next cleaning can be done in less than 60 seconds at our CLEANOLOGIE HOMES website.  Enter Coupon code MAY2018 to receive 40% off your cleaning.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions, it's a pleasure to help out my fellow Hosts 🙂

Best wishes,
Melissa