AIRBNB doesn't ask me to leave a review

Tal1
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

AIRBNB doesn't ask me to leave a review

Hi

I hosted guests on the weekend, they left on sunday.

it's tuesday night now, and I still haven't received an alert from Airbnb asking me to leave a review.

normally it comes within 1 day after departure.

I tried to do it through the ''reviews by me'' but it says there wasn't any trip to leave a review about.

what is the maximum time it can take?

it was never more than 24 hours.

9 Replies 9
Ian18
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Im having the exact same issue. Seems like many people are so I am assuming there is a issue with the system.

Paul46
Level 2
Cardiff, United Kingdom

I'm having the same

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Paul46@Tal1 and @Ian18,

Lovely to meet you. 

As mentioned, a few other hosts here in the Community Center are reporting a similar delay to you, so you are not alone! At the moment, it does appear that review notifications are eventually arriving, they are just taking a little longer than normal. I am gathering up all of this and am passing over to the team so they are aware so they can investigate further. How long has it been now since your last guests left?

Thanks, Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi, I'd also like to review my guest who left Monday... no option to do so.

Liz30
Level 1
Rotorua, New Zealand

Hi - My guests left March 20th (it is now March 23rd) and have told me they are unable to leave a review through the site as there is no option to do so under the Reviews by you tab.

I am also in the same position and cannot leave a review about them.

Can you help please?

Hi, i also have the same issue where i am anable to leave a review for my Guest.  

Airbnb, whats the outlook for getting this fixed.  Regards Tim

I've just had the same issue -- my guest left 3 days ago and I haven't received a review notification.  This is the first time this has ever happened, I always get review notifications the next day.  I notice most of the complaints about this are dated 3 weeks ago, but if the problem was fixed for those hosts/guests, it's now arisen for me.  

I'm having the same issue as well.

Autumn0
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Has this been resolved? I am still waiting for the email to review my guest who left yesterday. Why is there no option to do this directly through AirBnB app when you are the host?