Accessing full features on Airbnb website on Mobile Device

Andrew90
Level 10
New York, NY

Accessing full features on Airbnb website on Mobile Device

Tired of finding out "You Can't do that in the app" been stuck without your computer and need to block days or make a change to your listing/calendar.  I finally figured out how to get full access to Airbnb website on mobile devices. 

FullSite

I finally figured out how to access the full mobile site on my mobile device.  I tested on my Iphone and used an emulator to test both Android and Windows Phone (No App).

1. Open browser and navigate to https://www.airbnb.com/snip_20160923100235.png
  2. IF it opens the app on your device or goes to store switch back to your browser with the Airbnb home screen tab on it
  3. Request Desktop View you can find this option by one of the following methods.
    1. In Chrome โ€“ hit the menu button (three dots in top left corner of screen see above screenshot) 
    2. In Safari โ€“ press and hold the refresh arrow on top rightsnip_20160923100418.png
  4. Login if required
  5. Navigate directly to the โ€œManage your Listing Pageโ€ https://www.airbnb.com/manage-listing by going to url in the browser window and adding /manage-listing to the end of the url.

The manage listing page is NOT currently optimized for mobile so you will get the full site and can navigate from here to any area of the site.

TIP : if you open any Airbnb Menu and you donโ€™t want to change the page your on you need hit the same menu button to close the menu.

If you want to use the menus on the mobile to navigate versus typing in the url as I suggested here are the steps.

1. Go to Airbnb.com in your browser and โ€œRequest Desktop Siteโ€ as described above
  2. From AirBNB Menu four red lines next to โ€œWhere To?โ€ input box
  3. Select โ€œInboxโ€ from menu
  4. Select โ€œDashboardโ€ from menu (four red lines) From your โ€œInboxโ€ view
  5. Select โ€œYour Listingโ€ from the Dashboard menu by clicking on the word โ€œDashboardโ€ in the grey box

Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ
14 Replies 14
Narine1
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Hi, 

i signed up with my FB but now i have problem. Somehow i cant make change in my profile , where i wrote about my self

And i cant save it. Every time it asks for my FB password and says its wrong. 

My profile still pending, at least that is what i see on my iphone. Please help me to figure out what to do

I would โ€œ Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide - Airbnb Communityโ€

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Hosts/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ
Don101
Level 1
Lincoln, IL

I have been going nuts not knowing how to access the full Airbnb site on my mobile device.  Thanks so much, Andrew, for sharing!

Suzzy0
Level 2
Wimberley, TX

This did not work.  There are no 3 dots on the upper right or left.  Not sure if Air BnB took them away but I cannot get desktop for Air BnB on mobile.  

I can not access the homepage from mobile without closing the app.

When I receive a reservation request message on my iPhone, my reply is not processed. It says that "your number is registered to many accounts." What? I have missed out a couple of times because I could not reply immediately. Please help!

Jim320
Level 1
Flat Rock, NC

Same exact Problem. I called 855-424-7262 Direct. Spoke to Someone. Got Advice and nothing Worked. I missed 5 bookings a d couniting. I will call back Monday. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hi I can not set up a payment method  so can not get paid 

@James-James0 

Did you get this sorted?

Or did you give up in despair?

DavorandMarina0
Level 2
Split, Croatia

Hi, I found a less intelligent, but much shorter way to access Airbnb in browser (Chrome in my case). I just typed Airbnb.com in the search bar and selected under, in suggestions, the first thing that would link me to a specific place on the site (like Airbnb.com/host) and that took me directly to the website. 

Hope this can help! 

Reese8
Level 1
Saratoga, CA

Air BNB wonโ€™t load the desktop version. Safari 2023-07-06

Marina1741
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

You are a legend! I have been struggling with this for years! Thank you

Dian4722
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

You can pause the app. It'll allow you to use the full site.

Press and hold the app icon from your home screen and you'll see the pause app option.

When you want to use the app again tap the app icon and you'll get the option to unpause.

I hope this helps