Montreal, Canada

Adam St. **

Call me your aunt Mona as soon as possible

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

54 Replies 54
Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Mona960 Helen you think this a big joke this is serious as my sister life is at stake and my life is at stake and so is Adam is at stake this guy is 6 feet 10 inches tall and I am 5 feet and he likes to hunt beer, deer

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

Sorry @Mona960 . I guess we all got a bit carried away with the story, when we only had little bits of information, and were filling in the blanks ourselves... 

And maybe we were having fun with how the story MIGHT have panned out, we didn't know  then that your sister is in an abusive relationship. Believe me, I understand, and I do NOT want to make fun of that, nor you, Sorry again.

Have you tried calling the police, or any organisations which help victims of domestic violence?

I hope things work out for you all...

@Robin4 @Sarah977 @Colleen253 @Kelly149  @Ute42  @Helen3 

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Mona960 - I think I've found his profile on 'Linkedin'. (I did this by googling ' Adam St ** Airbnb.) Maybe you could join Linkedin - it's free, & message him there?

I'm about to pm you the link - please look at your PRIVATE messages on this site by clicking your name top right....

Update: Sorry, I could not pm you, I tried....... Just google Adam's name + Airbnb + Linkedin

Admins: Do YOU think it would be appropriate to contact Adam, if his Mum & Aunt need help???? 

@Katie @Nick @Quincy @Lizzie @Liv 

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

@Mona960  I think it's safe to say you aren't going to find your nephew here on this forum. I'm sure there are better avenues to try. Might be best to stop posting personal details here now, and reach out to the proper authorities for help regarding your situation if you and your family are in danger. 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Kelly149  @Colleen253  @Helen350  @Helen3 @Ute42 

See, I told you all there was a good story in the making here back on page one....you just have to tease it out, and you can bet Mona is not going to volunteer any more than the absolute minimum at a time.

We have gone from Dave with the brick through window bit to death threats, to Airbnb employees, to 30 year relationships with Mona's sister, to some guy called Adam who is totally unaware of his mothers own 'brickbat' throwing......it's starting to get juicy, just throw out a bit more rope and let the magic carpet whisk us away. I am enjoying this! 

I think we need to drag @Fred13 into this , he has a great mind for the ridiculous  and with those contacts of his on Wall Street he may be able to get Mona a lucrative writing contract so she can afford to fix not only that window, but the expensive china cabinet that became the victim of Dave's errant throw at...what was it now...... 6.30pm on Dec 2nd!

Cheers.......Rob

Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Mona960 The cops in Quebec handing out tickets for Premier Legault to put in pocket as there no taxes as anything is closed here for 10 months due to the virus and cops do not work crime anymore

Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Mona960 This guy drugging my sister for 30 years and there is other family members involve to make money off her and my sister is not in reality as she is always loopy and this same guy tainted my high blood pressure medicine and I was unaware and nearly last year and the brick is not the first time he try to kill me and he has been stalking me for 30 years as his job is being a criminal who profit off victims to make money and my sister is not first victim and I try Linkup and  I left a message last year to my nephew but got no reply 

Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Mona960 I have been trying for 32 years to tell the police but they do not speak English here

Mona960
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

@Mona960 This evil guy drugging my parent and me for 30 years because he has access to our keys through my sister and my uncle so I was loopy for 30 years because this guy Dave that is not his name and I know his real name just last year was trying to control us and to make us sick from tainting our medicine and tainting our food and tainting our soap and shampoo etc. Dave is not his real name. I need your help to get this guy behind bars. 

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi everyone, 

I'm afraid I'm going to have to close this thread now, as it has got to the point that nothing productive is coming from it, so no further comments will be permitted here. 

@Mona960 I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you have suffered in your personal life, and as others have advised, it would be good for you to reach out to local authorities for help. As I said previously, we will do our best to put you in contact with your nephew if this is possible, but please refrain from sharing further details here in the Airbnb Community, for your own safety.