Adding AirBnB to your LinkedIn Profile

Hayley33
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

Adding AirBnB to your LinkedIn Profile

Hello fellow LinkedIn friends,

I have just achived Superhost status and am very excited aobut it! Got me thinking aobut LinkedIn, and if this part time side [hosting] gig I have going on should be included on my professional LinkedIn profile.

Has anyone doen this before - Added Host/Super Host to their LinkedIn profile? Or at the bare minimum, added the Superhost badge as a certification? I don't know if that's even an option on LinkedIn.

Thanks,

Hayley

7 Replies 7
Robin129
Level 10
Belle, WV

Congratulations!

I don't see why you couldn't add it to your LinkedIn profile, it is a business. I'm not sure that the superhost staus qualifies as a certification. 

---> That's how I look at most guests, like cousins. And you know, some of those cousins are kooks.
Tim622
Level 2
New York, NY

@Hayley33 I'm a senior at New York University and been a host since July. Adding "Airbnb Superhost" to my resume and LinkedIn profile... We'll see how it goes.

Did you receive positive feedback when job seeking with the new update? 

Hey Tim! how did it go? as a recent graduate trying to build up a competitive and decent profile on LinkedIn in order to get professional opportunities I was thinking too, of adding my experience as an Airbnb host (also superhost in my case). It’d be very helpful to know about your experience since you added it to your profile. Thank you in advance !

Ryan-and-Natalie0
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Its a demonstration on how you do business and treat people. Worth adding!! 

Stefanee0
Level 1
Greensboro, NC

I just achieved superhost and feel it’s an accomplishment to be proud of. I’m planning to add it to my profile because I think it indicates that I’m a go getter and pay attention to detail and much more. 

Stephanie2044
Level 1
Bradenton, FL

I added it to my resume & LinkedIn and have received positive feedback from it. Not only is it a great conversation piece but also  I linked my airbnb property links to my LinkedIn and been getting more views.