Additional listings under a different ownership (still all me)

Kate2191
Level 2
Bath, United Kingdom

Additional listings under a different ownership (still all me)

Hello, 

I have 5 holiday let properties, two of which I have been running through Airbnb successfully for a few months and three which have been run by an agent but I have just taken back control over to run myself.  The three are no longer listed online through the agent so I have been trying to add them to my current host account through the usual steps (first one listed yesterday and currently no bookings).  

My problem is the three new properties are owned by a ltd company (solely owned by me), and I need the invoices to be sent to that company and money to be sent to a different bank account.  Airbnb tell me that this is possible, but I cannot find the way to do it.  Right now I cannot even split the payments to separate bank accounts for the different properties (the options simply isn't there on my payouts page), let alone add in any legal information.

I am wondering whether I should just make a new host account for the new three properties and try to co-host through my original account.  

If anyone is in a similar situation and found a solution it would be appreciated!   

Thanks 🙂

1 Reply 1
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Kate2191 

Just open another account and then you can keep it separate, some thing is bound to go wrong. Keep it simple,