Admin Missing in Action!! - Whilst the Cats away, let's Play!!

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Admin Missing in Action!! - Whilst the Cats away, let's Play!!

Shhh, hey folks Admin @Quincy is going away on holiday folks, whilst the cats away we mice can come out and play, Yay!!

Check out to see if he's behaving himself & how he's writing his reviews & what's written about him...

WE look forward to knowing which of you lucky Hosts are having him come to visit & what he's really like as GUEST.

Fellow Hosts you have BIG shoes to fill when Quincy turns up on your doorstep..

All the best

11 Replies 11
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

See you Soon Quincy thread - Come on Hosts & others who have lived or visited Arizona, California,  Nevada,  help Quincy on his travels

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Interests/See-you-soon/td-p/1106889

I don't know @Helen427 ... he is verified only by email, joined 2017 but no reviews ts ts ts :)))

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Helen427  All accommodation will be on Mrs Quincy's account through booking.com lol

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Jeff158 @Branka-and-Silvia0 

By golly gosh you are so naughty.

I knew I could rely on you to have first humorous comments!!

I'm sure sure @Quincy  & Mrs Quincy will be having a giggle & a great time in the 1-5 star accommodation they have chosen & give all their hosts 5 stars all around!!

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Oh @Quincy  must be using a secondary account @Branka-and-Silvia0 @Jeff158  as he still doesn't appear to have any reviews...ALTHOUGH , he does have 14 days to write them...Maybe he's a secondary account holder and someone else has done his bookings...or he has free accommodation and new job at Universal Studios in Hollywood!!

Perhaps he's fallen asleep there and they are unable to find him...we all know guests run out of phone charge..and don't always check in...Hope @Quincy is ok.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

haha! You guys @Helen427@Jeff158@Branka-and-Silvia0 🙂

I think he is on a bit of a road trip, and going where the wind takes him. I'm sure he will tell us all about his adventures on his return....and his accommodation...

...I wonder where he is now....a snazzy camping tent perhaps? 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I did stay in one of these @Lizzie!

IMG_9300.jpg

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Love this post @Helen427! I hope you've all been behaving while I was away cruising through a couple of states ;-). 

@Jeff158, it was actually my dad who booked everything about a year ago! All I had to do was to jump on a plane to San Francisco to join the rest of the family. 

@Branka-and-Silvia0 , I do have an account together with my partner that has great reviews haha ;-). We're still looking to visit Croatia one day so who knows we might stumble upon your lovely home some time! 

IMG_8935.jpg

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Quincy    You've been to Utah, but didn't stop in Boise?  Now I'm disappointed!   😉 

Enjoy your travels!

@Quincy

really? great, you are always welcome 🙂

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

haha @Quincy   good to know the family book so far in advance and come to the party.

teehee,  @Branka-and-Silvia0 you will have to be on best behaviour as you will have no idea whose name @Quincy  may book under!!

Next time @Ann489 

Cheers for sharing the photo @Quincy 

What was the highlight of  your holiday?
Any experience you can highly recommend to CC folk?